Search Results for "call sign list"14 links
- EWE Antenna Info
- Posting in the AM list of the National Radio Club, concerning an antenna called a "EWE" used for listening to distant radio signal reception.
[ Hits: 713 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tajikistan EY Callbook
- List of callsigns
[ Hits: 468 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EI Call list
- list of EI personal and club call signs, maintained by the Irish Radio Transmitters Society
[ Hits: 186 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Austria CallBook
- Rufzeichenliste österreichischer Amateurfunkstellen Official List of Austrian Call Signs
[ Hits: 102 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Callsign divisions listed by prefix
- Ham call dot net, Callsign divisions listed by prefix
[ Hits: 946 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Antenna Supermarket
- Maker of the Eavesdropper antenna, designed specifically for the Short Wave Listener.
[ Hits: 844 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Space Hams
- List of ISS crew and their ham radio callsign
[ Hits: 359 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Scaning The Utilities
- Hf, vhf, and uhf utility listening, police frequencies, shuttle, aero, usaf callsigns and many other services
[ Hits: 3179 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- US Shortwave Listener Call Signs
- Easily obtain an official call sign identifier for your United States SWL Monitoring Station.
[ Hits: 613 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Beaconmap is a Win95/98/NT program to help listeners to identify the beacon stations of the NCDXF/IARU beacon network. The program displays a flashing dot at the location of the beacon that is currently transmitting. The call sign of the beacon, as well as the QTH is shown in the status bar. By PA1ARE
[ Hits: 1039 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 59+ CW
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
[ Hits: 19961 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.31 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 17069 | Votes: 343 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities for Palm OS
- designed for the ham radio operator or radio scanner hobbyist. It houses four databases that organize your frequency lists. EDACS Trunk - A database that houses the entire EDACS ID table. Conventional - A database that houses lists by channal number. Radio Call Log - A database that allows the user to log calls/notes. Ham Radio Repeaters - A database for ham radio repeaters.
[ Hits: 688 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- CTR-Remote is an enhanced version of CTR817 (a Pocket PC radio control program for the Yaesu FT-817). The program has been completely re-written using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET and now supports a wider range of radios, Bluetooth® wireless technology and/or TCP/IP and Wi-Fi radio control, ADIF log import and export format, custom frequency lists, DX Cluster monitoring, callsign lookup, and enhanced scanning options.
[ Hits: 1770 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
call sign list
You can try similar termscall sign list call sign call sign look up call sign, uae my call sign is swl call sign get swl call sign cb call sign call sign plus 5 get a fb call sign call sign log call sign hat call sign map us call sign us call sign map
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links