Double Half-Delta Loop RX Antenna
- This wire antenna was developed to offer for a small, low-band, ground independent directional receiving antenna, it requires only two support poles. It is basically composed by two interconnected half delta loops and is better than a single flag or EWE, and almost as good as two phased EWE in the same space.
Fort Purbrook Amateur Radio Clubnew
- FPARC - Supporting amateur radio enthusiasts and SWLs in the Portsmouth area. Monthly meetings and summer Field Weekends using club call M0GZN and occasional Special Event Station GB1PF.
ZL4AL Eastern Southland branch
- ZL4AL is the callsign of the Eastern Southland branch (Branch 08) of New Zealand\'s national amateur radio association (NZART). Our radio club is based in Gore, in Eastern Southland, New Zealand.
- Devoted to CQ-TV mobile electronic publications.
E-books related to ATV (Amateur Television) and although the site is called DATV (Digital Amateur Television), it covers not only digital ATV, but all aspects of ATV
DX Cluster for Android
- Get live DX spots on your Android device. DX Cluster for android is a real time DX spots client, show different bands and mode filters, a country filter for spotter or the spots, prefix or call sign alarms. Download from Wolphi Solutions
- Bearing Info uses an extract from the VKLogger.com web site Op-Info to make it easy to find a callsign and hence bearing and distance information. It is written specifically for VK operators for use in Field Days although it could be considered a general purpose amateur radio utility, mainly for Aussies by VK4ADC
or2or - OmniRig to Omnirig
- or2or is a simple OmniRig utility software, it let you to connect via LAN or WAN two PC where two Omnirig sessions are running or interconnect Radio1 and Radio2 locally, in one PC, always via OmniRig interface. By IK0VVE
RoMac Automatic CW Identifier
- RoMac Automatic CW Identifier 2012 and Tuning Pulser for windows, sends your callsign at programmed intervals, to ensure your stations compliance with FCC regulations. No more forgetting to ID. Commercial version, demo available.
Rechargeable Battery Cycler
- an autonomous device that will periodically discharge A recharge Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) or Nickel-Metal-Hydride (Ni-MH) battery packs so that they are always fresh and ready to deliver by VE2ZAZ
FSK interface and CW Keying InterfacePriority listing
- Easy to build RS232 keying interface for FSK and CW. Works with most popular RTTY software like MMTTY. Also works for with most contest software such as N1MM and Writelog for CW keying. Uses the RS232 port RTS, DTR, or TX data, optically isolated, PC boards available.