Search Results for "case"54 links - and 2 categories
- PA0NHC 80/40mtrs dipole antenna
- Dipole antenna for 80 to 20 mtrs with END-coax feed by PA0NHC
[ Hits: 6723 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Homebrew Balun Case
- Balun case construction, tipically to host toroid cores. Size of case depends on power to handle. By DL5DBM
[ Hits: 1056 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Use of tripods to assemble and balance big antennas
- Here is a way to ease assembly and balancing of a large antenna. The elements and boom are assembled separately in most cases. Once they are all together set up 2 tripods in the assembly area and put the boom on them.
[ Hits: 1972 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 802.11b Homebrew WiFi Antenna Shootout
- Guide to homebrew your wifi antenna, using a tin can, in this cases using a pringles can. This antennas are also known as cantenna and let you spread your wifi signal.
[ Hits: 70655 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 6.69 ]
- CB QSL-Managers
- QSL managers addresses world wide
[ Hits: 2086 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- 19 INTERNATIONAL RADIO 516
- My personal homepage with links to HOT DX-news from IRDX-Germany and to the other IRDX-members. also flags,coaxinfo and many more
[ Hits: 871 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PD1AMS John
- Personal homepage in dutch language
[ Hits: 201 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Kemo Electronics
- Electronic kits, modules, devices and cases, transformer, boards, electronic accessories
[ Hits: 2323 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 3.57 ]
- Parker Cases
- Parker plastics shipping containers
[ Hits: 108 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRP Station in a Bag
- QRP Station in a Bag is a complete QRP station in an old laptop PC carrying case (photo). It is a true "Work in Progress" in that wd8rif is constantly changing the contents of the bag as learn what works and what doesn't.
[ Hits: 1400 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Giles SkyWarn
- Giles SkyWarn KI4CFK is an ARRL affiliated club dedicated to preparedness in case of severe weather or any emergency which requires emergency communications on 146.775
[ Hits: 668 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Scanning in the Hawkeye State
[ Hits: 712 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Shipping Cases
- Wide selection of quality, affordable shipping cases including stock and custom, heavy duty, pelican protector, removable top, wheeled, ATA, and more!
[ Hits: 332 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Lowe electronics
- UK dealer for pmr audio accessories, batteries and cases, audio accessories and airwave tetra products
[ Hits: 983 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tecra Tools
- Tool Kits, Tool Cases, Datacom Tools, Telecom Tools
[ Hits: 372 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Techni-Tool is a distributor of electronic production tools, oscilloscopes, multimeters, power supplies, cases, tool kits, cutters, wrenches, crimpers, solder desolder stations, BGA, microscopes, lamps, static control, workstations, chairs, torque screwdrivers, tweezers, dusters, chemicals.
[ Hits: 552 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MultiNEC can automate the repetitive steps of antenna modeling. You can start by building the model from scratch or by importing an existing model in any of several formats. Then you can run multiple test cases while letting the program make small changes to the model between runs.
MultiNEC can be used by itself if you like, but it really shines when used in conjunction with your existing antenna modeling program. MultiNEC works with EZNEC Standard, EZNEC-M Pro, EZNEC/4 Pro, NEC-Win Plus+, NEC-Win Pro, GNEC, Antenna Model (Teri Software), and 4nec2
[ Hits: 3950 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- EchoFilter uses the soundcard of a PC to process income audio signals in real-time. The narrow filter bandwidth allow the extraction signals and sounds from the audio signal that may normally be close to inaudible.
It is intended for radio HAMS, hobbyists, researchers, scientists and students in the DSP field.
[ Hits: 6866 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.01 ]
- Another way of having your own bbs, using AGW Packet engine. HamServ is a TCP/IP Server program that runs under 32 bit windows and offers support for AX25, HTTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, and TELNET.
Ideally it should be run under the AGW Packet engine, with the add on TCP/IP driver, it then allows for simultaneous connects via the internet and via packet radio, but it can of course be used stand alone, in which case people will be able to connect to it via the Internet.
[ Hits: 2985 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- RFI Information Page
- This page gives information about Radio Frequency Interference, the unwanted reception of radio signals. You'll find out how to determine what is at fault (the transmitter or the receiver) and what you can do in either case.
[ Hits: 6917 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
You can try similar termscase pink pc case value of case telephone radio case case study uniden case vx7r case emergency case ubc 125xlt case cd-case-antenna-diy carry case project case for amp amplifire case cd case antenna diy case battery ge 91d 9339
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links