Search Results for "computer"206 links - and 1 categories
Contesting : Software
- ARIDX by UA1AAF
- At the moment the most used program is UA1AAF. It is an excellent program written by Boris, UA1AAF, to handle ARI International DX Contest. It can simulate K1EA or N6TR workings; it will be possible to connect the RTX to the computer using a standard interface in such a way as to transmit directly in CW from the keyboard; most of the controls are like K1EA's CT and N6TR's TR ; on line help provides almost all the information necessary for using the program. Is possible to insert QSO after the contest. An appropriate utility in included for conversion in ADIF format. The program is very small and therefore works without any problems on any IBM compatible computer with DOS 3.3 and over or Windows 95/98.
[ Hits: 1205 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- N7YHL - Geekspace
- This is the home of Jeffrey Hulten, amateur radio operator, computer programmer, electronics enthusiast, and martial artist.
[ Hits: 371 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- KB3JUV logbook
- WebLog for Amateur Radio, Computers, Technology, not my personal life because...who really cares about my personal life? by Justin Kates Lewes, Delaware, United States
[ Hits: 287 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- South manceshter radio and computer club, based in sale cheshire, an active radio and computing club with weekly talks
[ Hits: 74 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N6INM Glenn
- Website consist of computer education, army signal corps links, and Bio
[ Hits: 227 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- WiNRADiO Communications
- WiNRADiO Communications manufacture radio communications equipment for a very wide range of applications. Our customers include professional communications radio users in government, military, security, surveillance, spectrum monitoring organizations, telecommunications, industry, as well as radio and computer enthusiasts.
[ Hits: 2835 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Donner's digital interface
- Donner's digital interface sales. Interface that will let you connect your amateur radio and computer to receive digital modes of communication like PSK31, RTTY, CW, SSTV Also have rig control interfaces.
[ Hits: 4246 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- KK7UQ - Digital Radio
- The KK7UQ computer to radio interface, sound card interfaces, IMD meters interface products
[ Hits: 1300 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Micro Computer Concepts
- Micro Computer Concepts is a manufacture of radio repeaters, repeater controllers and repeater related accessories. MCC started making repeater controllers in 1988 and has supplied the Amateur Radio community with a varity of products.
[ Hits: 1177 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
[ Hits: 7934 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- WSJT is a computer program for VHF/UHF communication dedicated to EME. Support FSK441 for meteor scatter, JT65: for EME and extreme troposcatter, JT6M: for meteor scatter (optimized for 50 MHz)EME Echo: for measuring your own echoes from the Moon, CW: for EME QSOs using 15 WPM Morse code
[ Hits: 1467 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Ham radio, supercomputer, and ARDF pages and projects
[ Hits: 547 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FT-817, FT-847, FT-857, FT-857D, FT-897 and FT-897D Memory Cloning
- The complete status of the FT-817, FT-847, FT-857, FT-857D, FT-897 or FT-897D memories can be read into the computer and saved to disk. Any saved file can be subsequently reloaded into the computer and sent back to the rig. This facility uses these rig's ability to clone configurations from one rig to another using the serial port.
[ Hits: 9929 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- Hardsoft products
- Hardsoft products home page: telefonia, telecommunications, radio, computers, base
[ Hits: 338 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Computer international
- Bonito, butel wavecom and bogger products dealer. Accessories to decode encode and process radio communication transmissions for Radio Receivers, Transceivers and Scanners
[ Hits: 463 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CW Decoder
- This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
[ Hits: 38973 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 5.95 ]
- VT100/ANSI terminal and Telnet client
- Online is a VT100/ANSI terminal emulator and Telnet client for Palm OS organizers. Connect to Unix systems, configure routers and reprogram embedded computers.
[ Hits: 884 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Easytuner id an excel spreadsheet that tunes your radio. Works with all Kenwood and Icom receivers and transceivers that are computer-controllable.
Sets receiver and transmitter frequency and mode
[ Hits: 2704 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SpectraScope is a simple Windows interface program allowing your computer to view up to two audio waveforms in either the time or frequency domain. The program is a Windows soft panel operating as a dual channel oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. The useful frequency of operation is 20 to 10,000 Hz in the time domain and 20 to 20,000 Hz in the frequency domain. The program uses the computer sound card to capture the audio input.
[ Hits: 10365 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- NiCd Battery Charger
- A technical interest site for electronic and computer engineering. Intelligent NiCd/NiMH Battery Charger - Construction Project
[ Hits: 986 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Making printed circuits
- To make smart looking PCB's, all you need is a computer, a laser printer, copper clad board, etchant, a clothes iron and some Epson glossy photo paper.
[ Hits: 697 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Computer headset interface for icom ic-718
- KR1ST computer headset interface for Icom IC-718
[ Hits: 3161 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- RFI From Computer Networks
- Is your router shutting you down ?
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Howstuffworks: BPL
- Another general tutorial on BPL
[ Hits: 514 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Noise Sources
- Computers, TV's, and Switching Systems can cause noises to your receiver
[ Hits: 707 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termscomputer computer cw key computer mic pc computer computer emi computer cw psu computer tv to computer computer dx computer dx log dx computer computer rf computer gives off a lot computer software ham radio on computer
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links