computer220 links - and 1 categories
Ham Radio : Personal Pages : USA
- N6INM Glenn
- Website consist of computer education, army signal corps links, and Bio
[ Hits: 246 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
[ Hits: 8200 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Warren Gregoire
- Manufacturer of amateur radio headsets and push to talks. Manufacturer of PC headests for personal computers.
[ Hits: 675 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Ham radio digital modes
- An introduction to PSK31, MT63, and Hellschreiber, John DeGood NU3E
Trenton Computer Festival in PDF
[ Hits: 3197 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Ham radio, supercomputer, and ARDF pages and projects
[ Hits: 594 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ACE Radio Club,
- The Compaq Computer Corporation radio club
[ Hits: 493 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PC to RTX interface
- Schematics for IC-706, IC-718, IC-756PRO, TS-570, TS-870, and simple universal S.B. interface
All three interfaces presented on this page employ galvanic isolation of the transceiver from PC computer. Audio paths are separated by transformers, optocouplers serve to separate the digital paths (PTT and RTTY keying).
[ Hits: 3489 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Auto Band Select Box for the FT-817
- This project is an interface box for the Yaesu FT-817 that includes a band output port, a computer serial interface, and a remote interface for the FL-7000 (and Quadra?) solid state power amplifiers
[ Hits: 2077 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- With Scancorder you can record and replay audio from your scanner using your computer soundcard. The audio is recorded digitally as a wave file, so that even digital modes can be re-processed or analysed later.
[ Hits: 5542 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- CW Decoder
- This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
[ Hits: 43584 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- CyberDX-CW is a software simulation of an amateur radio station monitoring the world. Generates a simulated radio environment, where the operator can tune all of the HF bands and actually hear computer generated station activity
[ Hits: 2366 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- pTrack is a satellite tracking program for the Windows CE / Pocket PC palmtop computer. It was designed with simplicity in mind and does not support all the features found in larger satellite tracking packages.
[ Hits: 3690 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Meteor and Colorgramme
- FREE specialized software in the detection and registration of echoes radio products by meteors shower, falling star, at the time of their gone in atmospheric. They are destined to all possessors of a radio and a computer, interested parties by this simple technique of radioastronomy.
[ Hits: 1328 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Spectrum Commander
- Scan*Star Spectrum Commander is the software of choice for radio enthusiasts who desire advanced computer control, comprehensive database management features and support for a wide range of radios and decoders.
[ Hits: 10600 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.43 ]
- Computer-supported ShortWave Listening
- RxWings, a radio control program to support swl with the AR7030, NRD-535/545 and RX320
[ Hits: 4452 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- ProScan 780
- Computer aided scanning software for the BC 780, commercial runs under windows.
[ Hits: 1571 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.56 ]
- SATPRO is an earth satellite tracking software package for the IBM-PC and compatible class of microcomputers running MS-DOS. The forte' of SATPRO over other software packages is the accuracy of ephemerides produced and the number of simultaneous propagations that can be accomplished
[ Hits: 1119 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SpectraScope is a simple Windows interface program allowing your computer to view up to two audio waveforms in either the time or frequency domain. The program is a Windows soft panel operating as a dual channel oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. The useful frequency of operation is 20 to 10,000 Hz in the time domain and 20 to 20,000 Hz in the frequency domain. The program uses the computer sound card to capture the audio input.
[ Hits: 10543 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Icom interface box
- interface box for Icom rigs that includes a band output port and a CI-Vtocomputer serial interface
[ Hits: 1835 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Howstuffworks: BPL
- Another general tutorial on BPL
[ Hits: 542 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
You can try similar termscomputer computer cw key computer emi computer cw pc computer computer mic tv to computer dx computer computer gives off a lot computer rf computer dx psu computer computer dx log computer interface computer programs
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links