and 1 categories
about computer on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev] 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 [next]
Antennas : 160M DX Resources : QSLing Ham Radio : Blogs : USA Ham Radio : Exams : Instructor Resources Internet and Radio : Other Resources Manufacturers : Interfaces Operating Modes : Packet Radio Shopping and Services : Test equipment Software : Antenna analysis Software : Circuit Design Software : Filter Design Software : Linux Software : Macintosh Software : PalmOS Software : Propagation Software : Radio Control
Software : Voice Keyer Technical Reference : Radio Frequency Interference Technical Reference : Sound Card Radio Interfacing
- A computer control program for ICOM, KENWOOD, Radio Shack and AOR radios using Windows 3.1 or Windows 95. The program features 1000 frequency channels, 100 scan and search banks, and DBASE compatible frequency lookups.
[ Hits: 2541 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- AR8200 Computer Control Software
- Ar8200 computer control software jaor is the ultimate in management for the aor 8200 mki, mkii and mkiii radio scanner. the software allows full function control, memory management, configuration and remote access of the radio.
[ Hits: 2135 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- DXCAT is a shareware program dedicated to the Yaesu FT900. It is a CAT system computer control program which enables you to have a total control on your transceiver. by F6GQK
[ Hits: 612 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Technical Reference : Vacuum tube
- SoundCard Packet TNC PC to Radio Interface
- Computer sound card packet tnc to radio interface. david stansbury kb3kai home-brew version of this soundcard to rig adapter
[ Hits: 4597 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- PSK31 Interface
- Fairly simple way to interface a computer soundcard to an HF rig to operate PSK31. This interface also works for SSTV & RTTY, and has been tested with a Kenwood TS-140.
[ Hits: 2553 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Sound Card Interface by VK6YSF
- Presented here is a transceiver to computer sound card interface complete with automated transmit key function. A sound card interface is simply the audio coupling of a computer soundcard and a transceiver to allow various computer applications that send and receive SSTV, RTTY, PSK31 and other similar modes based on soundcard generated signals.
[ Hits: 2149 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links