computer220 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- 160-meters antenna problems and solutions
- Bill Orr W6SAI ham radio techniques. Improving ground connection, computer analysis of the antenna, modelling sample antennas pdf file
[ Hits: 3152 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.30 ]
- QSL Cards - How to Make Your Own
- If you have a computer with word processing software and a printer, you can make your own custom QSL cards, with each card individually printed for the ham you just contacted. WA7S show you how.
[ Hits: 2745 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- WT4Y - Amateur Radio Blog
- WT4Y Amateur Radio, stealth antennas, computerized logs, QSL card images
[ Hits: 226 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PalmVE is a program for Palm based handheld computers that is built to aid as a virtual volunteer examiner for amateur radio written tests
[ Hits: 320 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Learn CW Online
- At LCWO you can learn Morse telegraphy (CW) online in your browser. You don't need to install a program on your computer, and you always have your personal settings available, from any computer on the globe with an internet connection. You can also easily track your progress by means of different statistical functions.
[ Hits: 3523 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.73 ]
- MDS-HAM Amateur Radio Products
- MDS-HAM Amateur Radio Products help make operating easier with the Introduction of the RC-1-Y, and RC-1-M rotor control box. A digital rotor control box with a serial computer interface at an affordable price which is made in America.
[ Hits: 1389 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- The KISS Protocol
- The KISS TNC provides direct computer to TNC communication using a simple protocol. KISS is a simple Host-to-TNC communications protocol
[ Hits: 339 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Transmission Line Details. This utility program shows the impedance and SWR at both ends of a transmission line and the details of power loss in the line. It includes characteristics for over 40 built-in line types. You can modify these values to see how small changes affect the results or to specify custom lines. All program inputs may be changed directly or you can use spin buttons to make the changes. If you are using a moderately fast computer you can hold down a spinner and "watch the movie" on the charts as the results are recomputed. By AC6LA
[ Hits: 937 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- This meter scale drawing program is designed to have a computer do the hard work in making a precision scale for a d'Arsonval analog meter. The resulting scales will typically be nicer-looking than those found on many commercial meters.
[ Hits: 4033 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- A free computer aided design program to help users without special expertise in filter design to create filters using Linear Technology's monolithic filter ICs. With FilterCAD, you can design lowpass, highpass, bandpass and notch filters
[ Hits: 10474 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- RSCW is a Linux/Unix program for decoding morse signals using the computer's sound card. It has been written/optimized for digging weak signals out of the noise.
[ Hits: 3174 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Fast Morse
- Macintosh morse code software, Fast Morse will convert any text you enter into the original Morse code equivalent, and play it on your speakers. The speed can be adjusted to anything from 1 to 35 words per minute if your computer can keep up, allowing you to send Morse signals at a rate your friends and fellow Morse enthusiasts can follow!
[ Hits: 2508 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Black Cat CW Keyer
- Black Cat CW Keyer for Macintosh lets you send morse code from your computer. You can type out the text to be sent (immediately or buffered) as well as create and send from one key
[ Hits: 3011 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- GOLog Contest Logger for Palm OS
- GOLog is a contest logger for Palm OS and was written with the QRP field contester in mind. GOLog is small (about 48K) and simple and should run on any handheld computer running Palm OS version 3.0 or newer.
[ Hits: 643 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AR8200 Computer Control Software
- Ar8200 computer control software jaor is the ultimate in management for the aor 8200 mki, mkii and mkiii radio scanner. the software allows full function control, memory management, configuration and remote access of the radio.
[ Hits: 2426 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- DXCAT is a shareware program dedicated to the Yaesu FT900. It is a CAT system computer control program which enables you to have a total control on your transceiver. by F6GQK
[ Hits: 734 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sci.Electronics : RFI/EMI Info
- Dealing with Computer generated RFI/EMI by Daniel 9V1ZV
[ Hits: 561 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SoundCard Packet TNC PC to Radio Interface
- Computer sound card packet tnc to radio interface. david stansbury kb3kai home-brew version of this soundcard to rig adapter
[ Hits: 4873 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- PSK31 Interface
- Fairly simple way to interface a computer soundcard to an HF rig to operate PSK31. This interface also works for SSTV & RTTY, and has been tested with a Kenwood TS-140.
[ Hits: 2978 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Vacuum Tube Software
- The VTDATA software package is a complete vacuum tube manual on your computer. It has all the information you'd expect in a tube manual. VTDATA's database also includes vacuum tubes of historical interest, such as the early "two digit" types (45, 80, etc.) and hi-fi audio types.
[ Hits: 9347 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 3.17 ]
You can try similar termscomputer cw key computer mic computer computer emi computer cw psu computer pc computer computer dx log dx computer computer gives off a lot computer dx computer rf tv to computer computer interface computer ham radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links