Search Results for "computer"199 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Transmission line calculator
- A transmission line caculator Java applet that can be run on your computer or by using your web browser. This calclucator can also be run on your PC by following instruction and download link.
[ Hits: 239 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.33 ]
- Fractal Antennas Offer Benefits
- Since they were first described by the French mathematician Benoit Mandelbrot in the mid-1970s, repeating geometric figures known as fractals have fascinated computer scientists, mathematicians and graphic artists.
[ Hits: 415 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Livonia Amateur Radio Club Swap & Shop
- Over 90 tables of amateur (ham) radio equipment, electronics, test equipment, CB radios, computers, hobby, etc at the Annual Livonia Amateur Radio Club Swap & Shop
[ Hits: 140 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Indianapolis HamFest
- The premier flea market for radio, electronics,
Computer & communications equipment in Indianapolis
[ Hits: 77 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W2ENY - Radio Accessories
- Handcrafted Accessories for the shack by W2ENY includes Full range headphones with a mic, computer interfaces, mic ptt adapters
[ Hits: 258 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ekris cable
- Ekris is a supplier of Cable Assemblies for Audio Video, Computers and Networks for both standard and custom configurations. Coax cables, custom cables.
[ Hits: 61 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AE9RB - Peaberry SDR
- The Peaberry SDR is the first and only do-it-yourself transceiver that doesn't require adding sound cards to your computer.
[ Hits: 851 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- A high speed, self discovering, self configuring, fault tolerant, wireless computer network that can run for days from a fully charged car battery with focus on emergency communications
[ Hits: 156 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IC-706 Sound Card Interface
- Computer Control and Soundcard Interface for the Icom IC 706
[ Hits: 228 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu VX-7 and 5R programming cable
- VX-7/5R Computer Interfacing by Bas Helman G4TIC
[ Hits: 298 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- This Program has been developed as a Computer interface for the VK5DJ Auto Tracking hardware
[ Hits: 130 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EhoCw is a freeware morse keyer software and a morse code generator and even a morse code decoder.
It runs on your PC under windows (from NT to Vista, windows 7). This software can be used efficiently by any telegraphist, confirmed or beginner who wants to use his personnal computer as a memory keyer, you can use it to learn morse code and you can use it to decode morse code by F8EHO
[ Hits: 382 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CW Decoder
- This free windows program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation. By WD6CNF
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Modulator-Demodulator Software Radio
A radio communication system where modulating and demodulating components are implemented using software on a personal computer or other embedded computing devices using by a converter.
[ Hits: 440 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Pro Lab
- Spectrum Analyzer pro is a commercial application that will turn your computer into a modern spectrum analyzer. This will provide you with features that go far beyond the possibilities of any stand-alone hardware unit. Run under recent Windows versions, available in trial mode
[ Hits: 118 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Arduino Rotator Controller
- An rotator interface that interfaces a pc to a rotor or rotator controller, emulating a Yaesu GS-232A/B and Easycom protocols, made with Arduino
[ Hits: 783 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Computer Controllable Stepper Switch
- A stepper switch controller made with arduino by N3OX
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Headset for the Elecraft K2
- A computer gaming headset makes a comfortable and economical headset for your elecraft k2 transceiver.
[ Hits: 144 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PC Headset On Yaesu FT-857D
- Connect a computer headset with a boom microphone to the Yaesu FT-857D by K1DNR.
[ Hits: 1553 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- TNC-Pi is a special version of TNC-X designed to interface directly with the Raspberry Pi computer. It can connect to the Pi either via the Pi serial port, or via the I2C protocol.
[ Hits: 294 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PC to Rig Interfacing Information
- Connecting the computer to your RTX for using ham radio software programs
[ Hits: 284 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IC-7600 How-to Conntect to PC
- Using USB audio of the Icom IC-7600 to connect a computer with fldigi and flrig article by VE3NVK G8VTV
[ Hits: 169 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sound Card Interface with Tone Keyer
- An improved version of the audio interface commonly used to connect a computer soundcard to a transceiver\'s receive and transmit audio circuits
[ Hits: 189 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VGA To Scope Converter
- Converting a computer\'s VGA output for an oscilloscope
[ Hits: 145 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]