Search Results for "cw keyer"50 links - and 1 categories
Contesting : Hardware
- Voice keyer Interface by G4AXX
- This voice-keyer-interface connects between a Yaesu FT1000MP and a PC's sound card & COM port. It can be used as a voice-keyer with Contest Voice Blaster and as a voice-keyer and CW-keyer with Writelog.
[ Hits: 795 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Application for the Apple Macintosh computer that provides a CW contesting interface for the popular MacLoggerDX loggging software. FKeyer runs on MacOS X and uses an external keyer such as the MicroHam CW keyer.
[ Hits: 736 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Accessories for your hamshack, such as Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed dedicated for the SO2R operating technique, USB Interfaces, cw keyers and many others
[ Hits: 3078 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The BetterRF Company
- Dedicated to providing superior products to the Amateur community.
screwdriver Control, Icom 7000 and IC 706 tune control, voice and cw keyers for Icom Radios, yaesu tune control.
[ Hits: 564 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K1EL Ham Radio Kits
- Morse Code Keyers / Processors and other PIC products. CW RTTY serial and usb interfaces and keyers kits.
[ Hits: 2649 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Juma kits
- Ham radio kits, HF receivers,ssb and cw transceivers, morse keyers and linear amplifiers.
[ Hits: 3867 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- CW Keyers for hams
[ Hits: 748 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Simple CW keyer
- OH7SV ultimatic type keyer with Dit priority
[ Hits: 2087 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GES Electronics
- Ham rasio shop in Chzeck republic, offer antennas, filters, roators, electronic components, cw keyers, power supplies, and other ham shack accessories
[ Hits: 427 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Use microHam Keyers under Linux
Daemon implementing the microHam keyer protocol. Provides virtual serial ports. Supports CW Keyer, DIGI KEYER I/II, micro KEYER I/II, MK2R(+), micro2R.
[ Hits: 113 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- EhoCw is a freeware morse keyer software and a morse code generator and even a morse code decoder.
It runs on your PC under windows (from NT to Vista, windows 7). This software can be used efficiently by any telegraphist, confirmed or beginner who wants to use his personnal computer as a memory keyer, you can use it to learn morse code and you can use it to decode morse code by F8EHO
[ Hits: 294 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PC CW Keyer
- CWQSO allows you to practice sending and receiving CW in a real QSO!
[ Hits: 939 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Arduino for Ham Radio Book files
- Sample files from the Arduino for Ham Radio Book by Glen Popiel, KW5GP, include many code examples including CW Beacons, RF probe, SWR meter, Iambic keyer, Satellite tracker, CW Decoder, rotor controller and more
[ Hits: 368 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- VA3TO Programmable Beacon Keyer
- This article describes a simple programmable Morse Code Continuous Wave (CW) beacon keyer that can be built for less than $15
[ Hits: 692 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CW keyer
- The PIC-MORSE is an electronic iambic keyer, integrating a generator of Morse code and a sidetone. It is built with a microcontroller PIC16C711. In French
[ Hits: 2832 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IK0WRB Keyer
- IK0WRB CW Keyer using a PIC 16F84
[ Hits: 1455 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CW PIC keyer
- CW keyer with microprocessor PIC16F628A
[ Hits: 2270 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CW Keyer with WinKey emulation
- A CW PIC based keyer [16F688] which can be used in WinKey emulation mode, works with CW software that supports WinKey, or use with any terminal type program. Hex code is FREE.
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- This project describes the construction of a real CW QRP keyer with a small microcontrolle
[ Hits: 359 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Morse Keyer Circuit
- This is not a sophisticated automatic keyer but it is lot QRP to build and to have fun operatin
[ Hits: 403 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An Arduino based CW contest keyer addon, ideated and designed for the use in conbination with the K3NG Arduino keyer open-source firmware.
[ Hits: 268 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Arduino CW Keyer
- Open source Arduino based CW (Morse Code) keyer with a lot of features and flexibility, often rivaling commercial keyers.
[ Hits: 690 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Arduino CQ Caller
- Arduino automatic CW Keyer for amateur radio
[ Hits: 391 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homemade CW Keyer
- CW paddle made with a steak knife some simple hardware and a stainless steel fork
[ Hits: 1731 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Rock-Mite CW Kit
- The Rock-Mite is a 40m CW kit offered by Small Wonder Labs . It features built-in keyer, direct conversion receiver with a crystal RF bandpass filter, 500 milliwatts of power, and switchable frequency offsets to work around QRM
[ Hits: 911 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]