Voice keyer Interface by G4AXX
- This voice-keyer-interface connects between a Yaesu FT1000MP and a PC's sound card & COM port. It can be used as a voice-keyer with Contest Voice Blaster and as a voice-keyer and CW-keyer with Writelog.
- Application for the Apple Macintosh computer that provides a CW contesting interface for the popular MacLoggerDX loggging software. FKeyer runs on MacOS X and uses an external keyer such as the MicroHam CWkeyer.
- Accessories for your hamshack, such as Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed dedicated for the SO2R operating technique, USB Interfaces, cwkeyers and many others
[ Hits: 3042 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
The BetterRF Company
- Dedicated to providing superior products to the Amateur community.
screwdriver Control, Icom 7000 and IC 706 tune control, voice and cwkeyers for Icom Radios, yaesu tune control.
Arduino for Ham Radio Book files
- Sample files from the Arduino for Ham Radio Book by Glen Popiel, KW5GP, include many code examples including CW Beacons, RF probe, SWR meter, Iambic keyer, Satellite tracker, CW Decoder, rotor controller and more
CWKeyer with WinKey emulation
- A CW PIC based keyer [16F688] which can be used in WinKey emulation mode, works with CW software that supports WinKey, or use with any terminal type program. Hex code is FREE.
[ Hits: 185 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- This project describes the construction of a real CW QRP keyer with a small microcontrolle
[ Hits: 326 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Morse Keyer Circuit
- This is not a sophisticated automatic keyer but it is lot QRP to build and to have fun operatin
[ Hits: 362 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An Arduino based CW contest keyer addon, ideated and designed for the use in conbination with the K3NG Arduino keyer open-source firmware.
[ Hits: 202 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Open source Arduino based CW (Morse Code) keyer with a lot of features and flexibility, often rivaling commercial keyers.
The Rock-Mite CW Kit
- The Rock-Mite is a 40m CW kit offered by Small Wonder Labs . It features built-in keyer, direct conversion receiver with a crystal RF bandpass filter, 500 milliwatts of power, and switchable frequency offsets to work around QRM