and 2 categories
about cw program on dxzone.com
1 2 3 [next]
Software : Morse Code Training
Software : Low Frequency
Contesting : Software
Operating Modes : EME Software : DSP Software : Hellschreiber Software : JT65 Software : Linux Software : Logging Software : Morse Code Decoders
- Contest simulation: Call stations or call CQ. Program is excellent for CW contest practise or enter ongoing operating contests.
[ Hits: 2924 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- CWJF logging
- Logging program for Manchester Mineira contest CWJF
[ Hits: 629 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- N1MM Free Contest Logger
- N1MM is a Free contest logging program for Windows. Bandmaps for each vfo, check function, cw sending, highly integrated radio support. Novel packet spot mapping features.
[ Hits: 10696 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 8.11 ]
- EU Sprint Contest
- It's a nice DOS program to handle the EU Sprint Contest written by Peter, DL2NBU (tnx). Both the screen and most of the commands are very similar to CT by K1EA so the program will be real friendly. Use a standard CW interface (see below) to connect your computer to the radio and send CW from your keyboard. SPRINT runs on any IBM compatible computer (XT, AT) with MS-DOS 3.3 or higher, W95 and W98. The ZIP file includes an ASCII file in English written by the author with instructions.
[ Hits: 962 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RCKLog is a windows freeware program for logging and administration of SSB and CW-Contest with simultaneous control of transceiver and real-time operation of Packet-Radio.
[ Hits: 1202 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 8.51 ]
- Log and Contest Program, Windows based, network capability, CW via COM/LPT, SSB/RTTY via soundcard, trcvr-Steuerung (2TX for SO2R etc.), DX-cluster via packet, internet or telnet, statistics(DXCC, IOTA, locators...), log import/export, QSL card handling(printing tool), grey land map etc. etc. and freeware!
[ Hits: 2801 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.70 ]
Software : Morse Code Training Software : Multimode Software : Packet Software : Repeater Control Software : Weather and FAX
- A program to decode morse code (CW) via sound card to text. It can work as narrow-band sound DSP-filter also. No additional hardware required — you need only receiver and computer with a sound card. Can integrate with AALog logger.
[ Hits: 50375 | Votes: 1592 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- QRS 2.05
- A slow CW and DFCW TX program for Windows, works well with Spectrogram. By Rik Strobbe ON7YD
[ Hits: 1586 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- CW and CCW Sending and Receiving Program.
Improved CW, Easy to use CCW, Sending in same Window
[ Hits: 5647 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- CW Decoder
- Decode and trasmit morse code, 5 to 50 wpm ,keep hands on the keyboard, mouse free transmit/receive operation.
[ Hits: 15584 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- CW Decoder
- This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
[ Hits: 34329 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.05 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links