Search Results for "hf radio"653 links - and 8 categories
Antennas : 2M
- A portable 2-element VHF yagi
- Build a portable VHF yagi antenna for 2 meters. All you need is two rabbit ear antennas from Radio Shack, two CATV baluns, four feet of 3/4 CPVC pipe with one tee.
[ Hits: 26340 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- Understanding Standing Wave Ratios SWR
- We worry a lot about Standing Wave Ratio (SWR) in amateur radio since SWR is one indication of how well our antenna system is working. Most HF transceivers and antenna tuners have built in SWR meters. SWR is a measure of a transceiverís output power verses the portion of that power reflected by the antenna system By Ken Larson KJ6RZ
[ Hits: 8103 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Copper J-Pole Antennas
- Conejo Valley Amateur Radio Club, article edited by Rory Eikland, KG6HCU and Ken Larson, KJ6RZ, they have had excellent experience building and using J-Pole antennas, and share their experience on planning VHF and UHF Jpole antennas.
[ Hits: 11862 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Thinking about Ideal Loops
- Loop antennae have been used from ELF to UHF since the beginning of radiocommunications. At low frequencies, the main problem for loop antennae is to have enough sensitivity; the antenna being very small respect to the wavelength the collected energy is also small. To increase the output level the loop may be made resonant, so loosing it%u2019s intrinsic aperiodic characteristics.
[ Hits: 1856 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Receiving Loop Antenna
- HF receiving loop antenna, an easy-to-make receiving loop antenna for HF
[ Hits: 16801 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Ham Radio HF Nets
- Amateur radio HF nets
[ Hits: 10002 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- Ontario Emergency Communications
- Assisting in relaying information to local authorities in Ontario in the event of an emergency.
[ Hits: 468 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- New York Hudson Falls live scanner
- Live feed from Warren county fire dep. radio
[ Hits: 2150 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- FAX480 was developed to provide for relatively high resolution image transmission on HF, VHF, and UHF amateur radio bands. FAX480 was designed to bridge the gap between conventional slow scan television (SSTV) and conventional facsimile techniques.
[ Hits: 512 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- HF Radio wave propagation
- Radiowave propagation in the medium and high frequency spectrum in DOC format
[ Hits: 691 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Kenwood TS-950S RF gain mod
- The Kenwood TS-950S and TS-950SD HF transceivers are fine radios. However, many, if not all,
of them were produced with a design flaw which allows the RG GAIN control to cease function in
the presence of a strong signal IF the AGC has been turned OFF
[ Hits: 1340 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- FTBVR5K VR-5000 Radio control
- Memory management programming software for the Yaesu VR-5000 receiver
[ Hits: 3577 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- Catbox pc interface
- A modular CAT interface for Yaesu VX-7R by G4TIC, tested with icom and ten-tec HF Rigs too, pdf file
[ Hits: 3991 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Sydney Scanner Frequencies
- One of the best compilations of frequencies in Sydney particularly SW. Include Police, other emergency people, Marine, the entire aircraft list for Sydney, RAAF squadron frequencies, UHF CB frequencies as well as a heap of miscellaneous frequencies like security, shoppin malls etc.
[ Hits: 13000 | Votes: 59 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Freeware acars deconding software for windows.
[ Hits: 12588 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- HamCalc v1.3
- HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include Antenna ERP calculations,
Attenuators, Audio Filter design, Coil Winding,
Decibels, Great Circles map and calculator, HF Filters, HF Traps, Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude, Radio Horizon calculator, Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations Download zip By G4VWL
[ Hits: 21603 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 5.04 ]
- Radio Mobile
- Radiomobile is an excellent and very detailed radio path mapping software, vhf uhf propagation predictor
This software is a tool used to predict the performance of a radio system. Windows freeware by VE2DBE.
[ Hits: 7157 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- FTBCAT Cat radio control software
- Free CAT control software for Yaesu FT-100, FT-100D, FT-817, FT-817ND, FT-847, FT-857, FT-857D, FT-897, FT-897D, FT-920, FT-1000MP Mark V, VR-5000 and FRG-100 transceivers.
[ Hits: 39074 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 4.32 ]
- FTB60 radio control
- Memory management program for the FT-60R/E FM handheld.
[ Hits: 2238 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Programming VHF/UHF Radios
- Programming a new VHF/UHF radio usually proves to be a frustrating experience for most new amateur radio operators. A new radio must first be programmed for simplex and repeater operation before it can be used to communicate with local hams.
[ Hits: 13573 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.22 ]
You can try similar termsarmy-radio-manual-model-18-radio-admin-area/ army radio manual model 18 radio radio-shack-short-wave-radio radio amateur radio exam questionstheory radio shack short wave radio radio manual model 18 radio cb radio wireless radio microphone radio shack radio mods paleta radio han radio a radio shack 12 587 radio radio shack ham radio ht radio to radio cloning radio shack 12-587 radio sdr web radio ham radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links