Search Results for "hf radio"613 links - and 8 categories
Antennas : Delta loop
- 160m Horizontal Delta Loop
- A full size delta loop antenna for top band by PA3FUN
[ Hits: 782 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Build your Yagi Antenna
- An article describing how to homebew a VHF 4 elements Yagi antenna.
[ Hits: 266 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- VHF UHF Contest Calendar
- European VHF UHF Contest calendar by G4ZTR
[ Hits: 223 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- New Zealand Ham Radio Band Plan
- These charts show the New Zealand bandplan
[ Hits: 131 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HA8TKS Tibor
- HA8TKS website dedicated to amateur radio VHF DXing include a dx-cluster map & list, HAM tools, QRB calculator and personal statistics
[ Hits: 96 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF-series Power Amplifier
- Manufacture HF-serie power amplifiers for global radio amateurs. Provide two models: manual HF2000DX and automatic HF2011DX-A
[ Hits: 545 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Polish ham radio antenna manufacturer of DK7ZB antennas, other HF,VHF and UHF antennas, like M0PLK Delta, hex-beams, verticals and wire antennas, aluminium masts and accessories
[ Hits: 317 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DGK Electronics
- HF converter for SDR radios
[ Hits: 215 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- LNR Precision
- LnR Precision Inc. is a North Carolina based company that specializes in Par EndFedz amateur radio antennas and MantiZ QRP Transceivers.
Their most popular products include End-Fed QRP portable antennas and HF FX Series QRP Transceivers.
[ Hits: 337 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HFRadio.US is a woman-owned small business that specializes in products for the HF market. We have our own line of broadband HF antennas plus other specialized products primarily for the Motorola Micom series radios.
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Noble Radio
- Nobleradio an American Hamradio transceiver and receiver manufacturer, maker of a DualBand Multimode VHF transceiver for 6 and 4mtrs.
[ Hits: 212 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- JT65-HF Project
- Official web site of the JT65-HF project, the Amateur Radio software for reception/transmission of JT65A protocol with an emphasis upon its usage in the High Frequency Amateur Bands.
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Isle of Man Repeaters
- Isle of Man Repeaters maintained by David Osborn GD4HOZ this site covers the VHF repeater GB3GD and UHF internet linked 70cm repeater GB3IM. Using Allstar software for linking GB3IM is the only site in the uk to have three transmitters.
Supported by the Isle of Man Amateur Radio Society
[ Hits: 104 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A PC as VLF receiver
- Using a PC with soundcard as a VLF receiver, how to use your PC as a receiver for narrow-band signals in the VLF radio spectrum by DL4YHF
[ Hits: 463 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Best VHF Contest Transceivers
- Report on tests done on VHF Radios to understand which are best suited for 144 MHz operation in large signal environments like VHF contests
[ Hits: 254 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Receive VLF natural radio with Spectrum Lab
- Using Spectrum Lab for the reception of VLF natural radio
[ Hits: 165 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Utility DXers Forum
- UDXF covers utility radio on HF
[ Hits: 212 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Weather Fax
- HF Weather Fax for Android decodes weather fax 120/576 charts and satellite images through the microphone of your Android phone or tablet.
Just set your phone or tablet next to the speaker of your marine radio or any other shortwave receiver with sideband capability and start recording weather charts and images
[ Hits: 342 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Real-time HF propagation conditions for iOS.
WaveGuide ia a ham radio utility for determining HF propagation conditions at the touch of a finger.
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 100 Watt UHF Power Amplifier
- Build a 100 Watt power amplifier using cheap, readily available junk radios
[ Hits: 335 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SWR / Wattmeter with Arduino Uno Shield
- SWR / Wattmeter with Arduino Uno Shield.
It can measure from 2 to 200 watt and SWR for HF Ham radio.
[ Hits: 1982 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 1.85 ]
- Programming Kenwood TH-4XX
- Info on programming kenwood TK 430 TK 431 TK 480 481 and other similar radios
[ Hits: 71 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- General Radio Programming Help
- This page gives basic help if you cannot get your PC to talk to your radio. Basic guide to radio programming.
[ Hits: 148 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kenwood Radios Programming
- Kenwood Programming Software & Leads Information.
Compiled from various sources by Brian, MW0GKX.
[ Hits: 143 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Opendous - Upconverter
- Upconverter MF/HF Converter for Receivers. Converts signals in the MF and HF Bands to signals in the VHF Band. Intended for use in receiver applications with projects like RTL-SDR/SDR#/FunCube Dongle, or to listen to AM radio using an FM receiver.
[ Hits: 280 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]