homebrew amp45 links
Antennas : 6M : 6 meter Yagi Antennas
- Homebrewing a 6 Meter Yagi
- In this PDF article Zack Lau describe how to homebrew a four element yagi beam antenna for 50 MHz band, including how to build mounting blocks and tubing clamps to hold elements.
[ Hits: 252 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 600 Watt homebrew Solid State Amplifier
- A solid state linear based on EB104 Motorola Engineering Bulletin by Helge Granberg. It uses 4 MRF150 FETs in push-pull parallel to acheive 600 Watts from about 6 Watts drive
[ Hits: 1639 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Homebrewing HF Amplifiers
- Thoughts build a solid state legal-limit amplifier for amateur radio use.
[ Hits: 210 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF FM Power Amplifier
- A 144MHz FM class C RF Power Amplifier based on a 2N6084 RF transistor, that can produce 50w output max
[ Hits: 182 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Arduino SWR and Power Meter
- The circuit is based on two AD8307 log amplifiers, which are connected to the forward and reflected ports on a directional coupler
[ Hits: 971 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
You can try similar termskey homebrew ecm homebrew ham homebrew mic homebrew homebrew homebrew qrp hf homebrew homebrew 144 mhz homebrew tnc homebrew vfo 27 mhz swr homebrew homebrew amp homebrew swr 222 mhz homebrew 220 mhz homebrew
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links