homebrew amp43 links
Antennas : 6M : 6 meter Yagi Antennas
- Homebrewing a 6 Meter Yagi
- In this PDF article Zack Lau describe how to homebrew a four element yagi beam antenna for 50 MHz band, including how to build mounting blocks and tubing clamps to hold elements.
[ Hits: 158 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homebrewing HF Amplifiers
- Thoughts build a solid state legal-limit amplifier for amateur radio use.
[ Hits: 205 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Arduino SWR and Power Meter
- The circuit is based on two AD8307 log amplifiers, which are connected to the forward and reflected ports on a directional coupler
[ Hits: 935 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
You can try similar termsmic homebrew homebrew tnc 2m homebrew homebrew swr 222 mhz homebrew homebrew vfo 27 mhz 220 mhz homebrew ham homebrew homebrew atu homebrew amp homebrew homebrew cw key ecm homebrew hf homebrew homebrew 144 mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links