Search Results for "ht antennas"1509 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 2M
- A portable 2-element VHF yagi
- Build a portable VHF yagi antenna for 2 meters. All you need is two rabbit ear antennas from Radio Shack, two CATV baluns, four feet of 3/4 CPVC pipe with one tee.
[ Hits: 26335 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- Beverage Antenna Construction
- Types of beverage wires, choose best supports and insulators, multiple antennas at one feedpoint, all well documented with photos and exaustive explanation.
[ Hits: 14523 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.43 ]
- Beverages: How Short Can They Be
- When we think of Beverage antennas, we automatically think of several acres of land and lots of wire!
[ Hits: 3550 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Beverage switching box
- Sharing beverage antennas with this switch boxes is possible.
[ Hits: 4881 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Comparison of Beverage antenna
- A ranking of receiving antennas based on noise being evenly distributed in all directions. These rankings are most accurate in the frequency range of AM broadcast, 160 or 80 meter bands
[ Hits: 2645 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Construction Practices
- The construction of light weight structures that support wire antennas requires some definite insight into the behavior of the materials
[ Hits: 1764 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Effective HF Mobile Antennas
- Effective HF Mobile Antennas Keith WB2VUO, explains difficulties on gaining antennas efficiency on lower bands with mobile antennas.
[ Hits: 7552 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- A Magnetic Loop antenna for 7-21 mhz
- If you find external wire antennas obtrusive for amateur radio or short wave listening, then this is the antenna for you, is just 1 meter diameter
[ Hits: 3368 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Active receiving antennas
- An active antenna is sometimes used for receiving purposes in instances where a normal antenna would be impossible to accommodate in a physical sense.
[ Hits: 11326 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- The dipole antenna
- One of the easiest and cheapest yet still effective antennas to build for shortwave listening
[ Hits: 3706 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Roofspace Antennas
- How to build a roofspace antennas and get them to work. Explains how to build an effective antenna in your roof. Very interesting if you don't have possibilities to setup an antenna in your roof.
[ Hits: 44190 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.07 ]
- Transmitting Antennas For HF Broadcasting
- This paper discusses a number of common used HF transmitting antenna systems and corresponding reference antenna codes. The latter was developed in close consultation with regional coordination groups ABU-HFC, HFCC-ABSU.
[ Hits: 2178 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- How create simple dipoles
- How to create a simple but effective half wave dipole, illustrated instrucions on how to build wire antennas
[ Hits: 3210 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Sauder Electronics
- Manufacture of microphones, cables, antennas, antenna mours, connectors and other accessories
[ Hits: 1269 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Digital Smart Antennas DiSA
- Digital Smart antenna (DiSA) Automatically Adjusts over a wide band of frequencies.
[ Hits: 760 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Antenna manufacturer in Taiwan, products range are RF communication antennas ( CB, VHF, UHF, Dual band, Base Station, Marine, GPS,GSM, PCS, Cellular, DVB-T ) , Amplifiers , Mounting Kit ,Accessories & Related products.
[ Hits: 4014 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Alpha Delta Communications
- Manufacturers and distributors of coaxial surge protectors, coaxial switches, HF fixed wire antennas
[ Hits: 2701 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Getting Started in SW Listening
- Excellent and exaustive guide to shortwave listening offered by monitoringtimes, includes operating guides, technical suggestions, buying guieds, antennas implementations and more, all what is needed by shortwave listening beginners.
[ Hits: 4472 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- AM Loop Antenna Calculator
- Java script calculator for AM loop antennas
[ Hits: 7658 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- Ferrite on Reducing RFI
- Using ferrite to reduce radio frequency interference with your PC monitor or antennas with your receivers or transceivers.
[ Hits: 2004 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms160 l antennas vhf antennas mw dx antennas owa antennas 136 khz antennas antennas eh antennas 160 antennas swl antennas hf bow tie antennas 70 antennas 440 mhz antennas gps antennas end fed antennas ht antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links