ht antennas1566 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 2M
- A portable 2-element VHF yagi
- Build a portable VHF yagi antenna for 2 meters. All you need is two rabbit ear antennas from Radio Shack, two CATV baluns, four feet of 3/4 CPVC pipe with one tee.
[ Hits: 27142 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- Comparison of Beverage antenna
- A ranking of receiving antennas based on noise being evenly distributed in all directions. These rankings are most accurate in the frequency range of AM broadcast, 160 or 80 meter bands
[ Hits: 2676 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Construction Practices
- The construction of light weight structures that support wire antennas requires some definite insight into the behavior of the materials
[ Hits: 1788 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Effective HF Mobile Antennas
- Effective HF Mobile Antennas Keith WB2VUO, explains difficulties on gaining antennas efficiency on lower bands with mobile antennas.
[ Hits: 7647 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- A Magnetic Loop antenna for 7-21 mhz
- If you find external wire antennas obtrusive for amateur radio or short wave listening, then this is the antenna for you, is just 1 meter diameter
[ Hits: 3508 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Travel loop antennas
- PA11019 Travel loop antennas, these antennas cover 6.300 to 29.200 mHz , handle 35 Watts and have a packing size of 43 cm, ideal for fieldwork, or mobile operations.
[ Hits: 3418 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Active receiving antennas
- An active antenna is sometimes used for receiving purposes in instances where a normal antenna would be impossible to accommodate in a physical sense.
[ Hits: 11700 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- The dipole antenna
- One of the easiest and cheapest yet still effective antennas to build for shortwave listening
[ Hits: 3738 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Roofspace Antennas
- How to build a roofspace antennas and get them to work. Explains how to build an effective antenna in your roof. Very interesting if you don't have possibilities to setup an antenna in your roof.
[ Hits: 44914 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Quad or Loop antenna
- Information about quad and loop antennas, matching tips, differences on polarization and impedence by PA0FRI
[ Hits: 815 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Transmitting Antennas For HF Broadcasting
- This paper discusses a number of common used HF transmitting antenna systems and corresponding reference antenna codes. The latter was developed in close consultation with regional coordination groups ABU-HFC, HFCC-ABSU.
[ Hits: 2191 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- How create simple dipoles
- How to create a simple but effective half wave dipole, illustrated instrucions on how to build wire antennas
[ Hits: 3224 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Sauder Electronics
- Manufacture of microphones, cables, antennas, antenna mours, connectors and other accessories
[ Hits: 1357 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Alpha Delta Communications
- Manufacturers and distributors of coaxial surge protectors, coaxial switches, insultators, HF fixed wire antennas
[ Hits: 2761 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- Digital Smart Antennas DiSA
- Digital Smart antenna (DiSA) Automatically Adjusts over a wide band of frequencies.
[ Hits: 776 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Antenna manufacturer in Taiwan, products range are RF communication antennas ( CB, VHF, UHF, Dual band, Base Station, Marine, GPS,GSM, PCS, Cellular, DVB-T ) , Amplifiers , Mounting Kit ,Accessories & Related products.
[ Hits: 4053 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Getting Started in SW Listening
- Excellent and exaustive guide to shortwave listening offered by monitoringtimes, includes operating guides, technical suggestions, buying guieds, antennas implementations and more, all what is needed by shortwave listening beginners.
[ Hits: 4643 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.13 ]
- AM Loop Antenna Calculator
- Java script calculator for AM loop antennas
[ Hits: 7675 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- Ferrite on Reducing RFI
- Using ferrite to reduce radio frequency interference with your PC monitor or antennas with your receivers or transceivers.
[ Hits: 2051 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4704 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termsht antennas pvc antennas 5m antennas antennas sys antennas wi-fi antennas 11m antennas hf bow tie antennas am antennas eco-antennas 80 m antennas am-antennas antennas: 2m fm antennas tv antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links