2-Element-Yagis for HFupdatedpop
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
Use of tripods to assemble and balance big antennas
- Here is a way to ease assembly and balancing of a large antenna. The elements and boom are assembled separately in most cases. Once they are all together set up 2 tripods in the assembly area and put the boom on them.
G/T Simulations - by VE7BQH
- Here you will find information on how antennas behave when stacked
G/T is an important figure-of-merit for the antenna's overall receive performance, because it balances forward gain (G) against received thermal noise (T).
KC1XX Contest Station
- Amateur Radio Station owned by Matt Strelow.
The station is designed for competition in the multi-operator multi-transmitter category of high-frequency DX contests. Running with 7 towers 6 rotators, 8 beverage listening antennas, and 4 spotting verticals