Search Results for "if board"17 links
- Romeo International
- This new french DX group has transfered his board in Brittany region. IOTA, DIFM et DXCC activities are our modo !
[ Hits: 893 | Votes: 273 | Rating: 8.78 ]
- ARIDX by UA1AAF
- At the moment the most used program is UA1AAF. It is an excellent program written by Boris, UA1AAF, to handle ARI International DX Contest. It can simulate K1EA or N6TR workings; it will be possible to connect the RTX to the computer using a standard interface in such a way as to transmit directly in CW from the keyboard; most of the controls are like K1EA's CT and N6TR's TR ; on line help provides almost all the information necessary for using the program. Is possible to insert QSO after the contest. An appropriate utility in included for conversion in ADIF format. The program is very small and therefore works without any problems on any IBM compatible computer with DOS 3.3 and over or Windows 95/98.
[ Hits: 1179 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- International Amateur Radio Forum
- This forum is to bring together all interested in Amateur Radio both listeners and Operator's alike from all over the world
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CW Buffer, Amplifier & Preamp Sequencer
- The AMPSEQUENCER board is an advanced microprocessor driven control board specifically designed to buffer CW key signals while switching the amplifier to transmission, it can also be used to provide proper TX delay timing for RTTY and Pre-Amplifier proper sequencing
[ Hits: 1056 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NETCERTUS ampsequencer
- Advanced microprocessor driven control board specifically designed to buffer CW key signals while switching the amplifier to transmission, it can also be used to provide proper TX delay timing for RTTY.
[ Hits: 297 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Leader in supplying digital signal processing (DSP) boards, systems, design services and OEM products for the Wireless, Scientific and Defense markets.
[ Hits: 51 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MikroTik is a Latvian company which founded in 1995 to develop routers and wireless ISP systems. Wifi Routers, router boards, switches, interfaces and enclosures.
[ Hits: 122 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DOMINO - new MFSK mode
- A new MFSK mode with IFK by ZL1BPU and ZL2AFP.It is a simple Amateur Radio mode for keyboard QSOs. domino provides digital chat-mode operation on the HF bands, using the well respected sound card technique. Domino will handle TX/RX offsets and mistuning of 200Hz with ease, and will provide perfect copy of drifting signals up to 200Hz/minute!
[ Hits: 2142 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- RTTY, FSK vs AFK
- RTTY transmissions with audio boards, can be transmitted either in FSK or AFSK mode. Learn differences between this two different modes by IK3QAR
[ Hits: 181 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- ICOM IC-746 PRO Interface
- If you want to interface the IC-746 Pro or any other Icom rig with a computer for rig control, an outboard CI-V CAT device is required.
[ Hits: 1630 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ten-Tec Jupiter CW copying and keyboard transmit
- Part 2 - Ten-Tec Jupiter CW copying and keyboard transmit
[ Hits: 434 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- UK leading flight case company offers keyboard flight cases, guitar amplifier flight cases, plasma screen cases and flight case hardware.
[ Hits: 75 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HobbyPCB Ham Radio Kits
- HobbyPCB.com provides quality products and boards for amateur radio including the popular HARDROCK 50 amplifier
[ Hits: 300 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spy numbers discussion group
- Message board to discuss spy numbers stations & other intelligence-related topics.
[ Hits: 2269 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- PropNetPSK is a PSK (Phase Shift Keying) program capable of receiving multiple signals (2 - 16) at one time for the exclusive use to decode a properly formatted PropNetPSK beacon signal. If you are looking for a Keyboard to Keyboard type of program, this will not fit your bill.
[ Hits: 544 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 13cm RF Amplifier
- This amplifier uses two 60w Spectrian amplifier boards with the usual input and output hybrid coupler and combiner.
[ Hits: 182 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 300 W Amplifier for 33 cm band
- This amplifier takes advantage of the proliferation of surplus cellular 26v RF boards
[ Hits: 154 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]