Search Results for "ip sound"51 links
Ham Radio : Personal Pages : Europe
- EI4IX Dave
- Dedicated to 50MHz and 144MHz. Online 2m and 6m logs. Real Audio sound clips of Tropo, Aurora, Sporadic E, Meteor Scatter, TEP and F2 Propagation.
[ Hits: 910 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Digital Signals
- signals and sounds available on shortwave/vhf radio today along with information on the available equipment needed to understand, analyze or identify these signals
[ Hits: 9104 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.92 ]
- VK2QF 6m sound archive
- Real audio sounds clips
[ Hits: 1421 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VK6RO's DX Sounds Page
- Clips of DX audio, some dating back to the late 70's to early 80's and up to March 2001
[ Hits: 3097 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.29 ]
- The PA2S 50 MHz Tape Archives
- The PA2S Tape Archives. Many RealAudio sound clips of 50 MHz DX contacts, recorded during solar cycle 21 and 22.
[ Hits: 670 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Chip64 sound file
- Chip64 mp3 file
[ Hits: 1594 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- DX Audio Files
- MP3 Sound Clips - International Medium-Wave DX by Mark Connelly, WA1ION
[ Hits: 1097 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Mt-63 technical description
- The MT-63 modem, constructed around a high speed DSP processor, either in a dedicated external DSP unit like the Motorola EVM, or in PC software using the PC sound card, transmits 64 tones spaced 15.625 Hz apart, in the 1 kHz bandwidth.
[ Hits: 517 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PSK31 Fundamentals
- The PSK31 philosophy, tips and tricks, sound files, how to get started, sound card setup and tips.
[ Hits: 8821 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- DOS Hellschreiber radio program by G3PPT
[ Hits: 1054 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A MT Hell dos transmitting program by DF6NM
[ Hits: 410 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FFT Explorer
- A free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that performs spectral analysis on real-time data from a sound card or other source, and can analyze the spectra of various sound file types. It can also accept data from many kinds of applications in plain-text form by way of the "named pipe" feature of Linux
[ Hits: 10265 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- Cluster Blaster
- Multichannel, continental code receiver for Sound Blaster cards by HA5DM
[ Hits: 4194 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Morse Maker
- MorseMaker is an up-to-date replacement for the Morse Machine shown further down this page. It has been re-written using a different programming language and is now entirely 'stand-alone' requiring no run-time support files. This version also works with Windows XP and can use the soundcard but please note that, unlike its predecessor, it does not split the alphabet into smaller 'learning' blocks and does not incorporate the Morse reader.
[ Hits: 2168 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- AGW Packet Driver
- SV2AGW packet radio driver, runs TCP/IP protocol over radio, support windows 95/98/NT and several devices like baycom and, E5DXL 9600 G3RUH compatible modems, DRSI and Sound cards by SV2AGW George Rossopoulos.
[ Hits: 12188 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 4.29 ]
- SV2AGW Packet Engine Professional
- This is a brand new program based on the well Known "AGW Packet Engine/ AGWPE". It is a special Windows utility for amateur radio packet users that interfaces multiple packet programs and multiple TNCs (Terminal Node Controllers) / modems: lets one TNC be used by more than one packet program, lets one packet program use more than one TNC, lets your sound card be used as a physical TNC or modem, no need to buy a TNC
, has an optional 'TCP/IP Over Radio' feature that lets you send TCP/IP data sentences via packet to internet gateways
[ Hits: 2317 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Freq 51
- Program samples the input, performs an FFT, and graphs the output
[ Hits: 9812 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 2.11 ]
- SpectraScope is a simple Windows interface program allowing your computer to view up to two audio waveforms in either the time or frequency domain. The program is a Windows soft panel operating as a dual channel oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. The useful frequency of operation is 20 to 10,000 Hz in the time domain and 20 to 20,000 Hz in the frequency domain. The program uses the computer sound card to capture the audio input.
[ Hits: 10510 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- IPSound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan or Internet). The main purpose for the existence of IP Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment. IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
[ Hits: 31465 | Votes: 175 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- Some Tips on Sound Card Interfacing to Your Rig
- Article on PC to radio interfacing by Paul Umbdenstock, WA1VOA
[ Hits: 1946 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
You can try similar termsdx 27.555 usb sound i p sound ssb sound sound tap fft sound sound ale sound sound gen i sound ip sound ip-sound 50 mhz sound 4 mhz sound wav sound mr big sound
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links