Search Results for "l antenn"3856 links - and 66 categories
- HB9CV based dual feed phased array type antennas for HAMs, antenna resource for DX-ers
[ Hits: 2766 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Antenna Design Lab by N4UJW
- Design and build your own Hf thru Vhf antennas.Contains pictures, plans, parts list of very popular ham antennas along with experimental types.
[ Hits: 5735 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- EH antennas for 50 Mhz
- EH antenna for six meters band by IW0BZD
[ Hits: 19907 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 5.02 ]
- Antennas by IZ7DJR
- Includes EH antennas, 7Mhz vertical monopoles, 5 elements vee log-yagi for 10m and more
[ Hits: 3806 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- HF Antennas for small places
- Isotron antennas and EH antennas, solutions for small places by F5IXU in french
[ Hits: 4436 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- EH antenna fo 160 mt by Iz7ath
- EH antenna for 160 mt: my experiment and comparison with a short vertical. with full details on construction procedure and testing.
[ Hits: 27343 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Super Loop Antenna
- Superloop III designed by Jim, W4FTU
[ Hits: 64092 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 – 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
[ Hits: 4477 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Half-sloper antenna for 40-80
- K9CZB QST article about sloper antenna project for 40 and 80 meters band
[ Hits: 10054 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.34 ]
- Local QRM reduction
- It is not always possible to tackle the sources of local QRM. What remains is trying to reduce the noise level by means of your antenna system.
Learn how to reduce QRM and understand how cancell noises by PA0SIM
[ Hits: 610 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Double 5 / 8 Flower Pot Antenna
- The Double 5/8 is a natural extension of the Single 5/8 and uses a 5/8Î» element for both the top and bottom radiators.
[ Hits: 722 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF Wire antennas
- About HF Wire Antennas for field day or any day
a basic wire antenna article by VE3NXB
[ Hits: 1235 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 160 metre L antenna
- by Greg Weinfurtner AEE BSS
[ Hits: 19275 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- ZS6BKW Multiband antenna system
- ZS6BKW optimized version of the venerable G5RV and different antenna placement on the roof and terrace by N4SPP
[ Hits: 2208 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- West Virginia DX Club
- The only existing 11 meter club located in the state of West Virginia. Offers great radio, antenna, and general radio information.
[ Hits: 2240 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.21 ]
- X-Bones Antennas
- 10 and 11 meter mobile DX and keydown antennas, radio and amp mods, pics, links, and much more.
[ Hits: 4559 | Votes: 122 | Rating: 8.64 ]
- FRS Specifications
- FRS frequencies, antenna and power limitations
[ Hits: 2251 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Wallpapers
- Easy download your free high quality desktop image about amateur radio station and antenna
[ Hits: 18357 | Votes: 78 | Rating: 6.04 ]
- SteppIR Antennas
- 20 meters through 6 meters, antennas
[ Hits: 4263 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- W3FF Antennas Buddipole
- The Buddipole is a hi-tech, take-apart dipole designed for HF portable operations. The antenna uses a multi-band adjustable coil for all bands 40m - 2m.
[ Hits: 3372 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.62 ]
- Pixel Technologies
- Antennas and Accessories for Satellite Radio and AM FM HD Short Wave Radio, satellite antenna, shortwave magnetic loops.
[ Hits: 334 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- F6BLK.net -- Bernie's Website
- F6BLK, ham radio operator since 1958, discovered the QRP in 1995. He presents the transceivers he built : the very performant Elecraft K2, and antennas. A part of the site is reserved for Gerard F6EHJ, who presents his creations.
[ Hits: 1646 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- Radio Scanners Uniden Bearcat, Antennas, CB_Radios, Ni-Cad Batteries, Frequency Books, Accessories, Power Supplies and Cords, FM Two Way Radios, and other Related Merchandise
[ Hits: 4581 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- MJ Products
- Wholesale distributor of CB radios, parts, antennas, microphones, power supplies, crystals, echo boards, expanders, meters and CB accessories.
[ Hits: 2382 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 5.90 ]
- 4NEC2 antenna modeler
- 4nec2 is a completely free Nec2, Nec4 and windows based tool for creating, viewing, optimizing and checking 2D and 3D style antenna geometry structures and generate, display and/or compare near/far-field radiation patterns for both the starting and experienced antenna modeler.
Can be interfaced to HFwin32 propagation prediction software.
[ Hits: 26743 | Votes: 122 | Rating: 7.29 ]