Search Results for "la center"52 links
Antennas : 160M
- 160 Meter Antennas at W8JI
- 160-meter vertically polarized transmitting antennas center around this 200-foot tower
[ Hits: 3591 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Quad antenna calculator
- To get the dimensions for your quad, all you have to do is type in the center frequency of the range where you talk, or the frequency you use most and then click the Calculate button.
[ Hits: 5597 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 4.34 ]
- DXCC Beam headings
- Display a current DXCC list with beam headings centered on your location.
[ Hits: 7346 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- N1QC Granite State Ham Radio Club
- The GSARA is a general purpose Ham radio club. We meet on the 2nd Friday of the month in Bedford NH at the Earl Legacy park (summer)or the Safety center (winter).
[ Hits: 306 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Meteors-NASA Alabama
- Icom PCR 1000 at NASA Marshall Space Flight Center monitoring meteor signals on 67.3 mhz.live.
[ Hits: 4448 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- MDXA DXCC Beam Headings
- Display a current DXCC list with headings centered on your location
[ Hits: 2602 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Clover 2000
- CLOVER-2000 is a faster version of CLOVER (about four times faster) that uses eight tone pulses, each of which is 250 Hz wide, spaced at 250-Hz centers, contained within a 2 kHz bandwidth between 500 and 2,500 Hz
[ Hits: 717 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- USCG Navigation Center DGPS
- Differential Global Positioning Service (DGPS) is a land-based augmentation system that receives and processes signals from orbiting GPS satellites, calculates corrections from known positions and broadcasts these corrections via a Medium Frequency (MF) Transmitter to DGPS users in the Broadcast Site’s coverage area.
[ Hits: 1706 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Texas Packet Radio Society
- TPRS invented TexNet, a network using a combination of wireline and wireless technology to link hams in most of the major population centers in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Missouri
[ Hits: 1165 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 1.40 ]
- A new method of radio direction finding
- A method of finding radio sources with antennas based on omni-directionality (the less directional the better coverage). Uses energy levels and some sophisticated math (encompassed in a free software download on the site) to find x,y,z coordinates of the fox relative to the center of your antenna array. Can be overlayed on a GPS map to help you locate in real-time.
[ Hits: 1994 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Geomagnetic and Solar Indices
- NOAA / Space Weather Prediction Center, Geomagnetic K-indices and Running A-indices, Local Noon Solar Radio Flux, Daily Solar Indices with SSN
[ Hits: 551 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Geophysical Alert Message wwv.txt
- Broadcast via WWV and WWVH at 18 and 45 minutes past the hour. This message is updated every 3 hours.
Reports current Solar-terrestrial indinces, Solar Flux, A-index, K-Index, forecast for space weather storms.
Prepared by the US Dept. of Commerce, NOAA, Space Environment Center
[ Hits: 1290 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.09 ]
- Hourly STD Solar and Geophysical Report
- Boulder K-Indices, Planetary K-Indices, 10.7 cm solar radio flux updated every 30 minutes by Canada's Space Weather center
[ Hits: 1787 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Stanford Solar Center
- Providing solar on-line activity resources for the joy of solar science exploration
[ Hits: 374 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Solar Glossary
- Glossary of solar and terrestrial terms, by the Space Environment Center
[ Hits: 394 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to use geophysical alert broadcasts
- User's Guide is primarily based on information made available by the United States National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's Space Environment Services Center in Boulder, Colorado.
[ Hits: 563 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF - VHF Radiowave Propagation Center
- High frequecy and VHF radio propagation data, solar and geomagnetic real-time and historic data, as well as forecasts. A comprehensive propagation resource compiled by Tomas Hood, editor of the propagation columns of CQ, CQ VHF, Popular Communications, and Monitoring Times magazines. Solar Weather, Geomagnetic, Aurora, Ionospheric reports via eAlerts and webpage. WAP phone access. Live and educational resources, and more.
[ Hits: 1197 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Industrial Metal Supply Company
- Full line metal service and retail center, stocking the largest variety of metals in Southern California and Arizona.
[ Hits: 629 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Radio DX Center
- French distributor for Palstar, Nagoya, Emotator, Belden, Vimer, RM, Batteries compatible, RF connectors... dealer for Kenwood, Alinco, Icom, President, Sirio, Syncron, Midland... Manufacturer for I.T.A. Antennas
[ Hits: 7847 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 8.24 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1421 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DX Monitor
- DX Monitor is a standalone Win 95/98/NT program which monitors the DX announcements available on the internet at DX Summit and presents the information in a sortable grid format and on a map centered on your location.
[ Hits: 11277 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.08 ]
- AZMap - Azimuthal maps generator
- AZMap is a freeware Windows program for the Windows PC which will generate, display, and print an Azimuthal-Equidistance (A-E) map of the world, centered at any point on the surface of the earth (except very near the poles). The A-E map is also known as a Great Circle map since straight lines from the center point to any other point always fall along a great circle path and represent the shortest distance between the center and that point
[ Hits: 8636 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- This program allows both great-circle (polar) and rectangular projections of the world. The great-circle map is centered on any specified latitude and longitude (the "home" location). The rectangular projection is shown with the home longitude in the middle of the screen.
[ Hits: 1025 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- This program shows a polar-projection map of the northern part of Region 2 (Western hemisphere) with the patterns of all AM radio stations in Canada, the United States, Mexico and Cuba, on a specified frequency, with the map centered on a user-specified "home" location.
[ Hits: 1788 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Propagation Wizard
- Freeware windows application that help in determine the availability of a shortwave link, by Rohde & Schwarz
[ Hits: 2215 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]