Search Results for "linear"211 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : 70cm
- Build A 9dB, 70cm Collinear Antenna
- 70cm, Collinear Antenna From Coax
[ Hits: 25619 | Votes: 65 | Rating: 7.21 ]
- M3FVB VHF 8db collinear
- Build a 2m 8db collinear for portable use
[ Hits: 19491 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.05 ]
- Build a 2.4GHz Vertical antenna
- Building a 2.4GHz vertical collinear omnidirectional antenna
[ Hits: 72529 | Votes: 84 | Rating: 4.89 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1134 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pfeiffer Quads
- The Pfeiffer Quad was described in QST and has the desirable feature that it is smaller than a standard cubic quad but does not compromise performance very much. The Pfeiffer design is rather difficult to construct because of the complicated linear loading networks required.
[ Hits: 2783 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Tokyo HY-Power
- Tokyo HY-Power japanese company, is out of business since 2014.
Originally producer of RF Aplifiers and accessories. Solid State RF Linear Amplifier Engineering and Antenna Tuners.
[ Hits: 18990 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.06 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7395 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Austin Antenna
- Austin Antenna employs leading-edge antenna technology in the production of the highest performance antennas currently available. Marine Antenna, Multi-band Mobile, Point-to-Point, Base Station, Wide-band Land Based, LPDA, Linear Omni, Triplexer, Scanner Antennas
[ Hits: 3612 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Telewave's innovative engineering produces the industry's toughest antenna systems. Yagi, Fiberglass Collinear, and Dipole models are available from 66-2500 MHz. Wattmeters, test equipment,rf power meters, duplexers, filters and cavities, transmitters combiners
[ Hits: 1654 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Alpha Linear Amplifiers
- RF Concepts manufacturer of Alpha Linear Amplifiers, amateur radio RF power amplifiers, commercial power amplifiers, power meters and dummy loads.
[ Hits: 25058 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- Using the Heath SB-200 Linear on Six Meters
- Improvements to Using the Heath SB-200 Linear on Six Meters by Ron Klimas, WZ1V
[ Hits: 2465 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- WA4DSY 56KB RF Modem
- This is a prototype of the WA4DSY 56KB RF modem. It is intended for use on amateur packet radio networks. The modem generates RF in the 28 to 30 mhz range and requires and linear transverter to convert the signal to a UHF or microwave ham band
[ Hits: 866 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FL-2100Z Linear HF Amplifier Mods
- Two usefull modifications of the FL 2100
[ Hits: 6163 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- PTT line interface for ICOM IC-706 family
- Interfacing tips for ICOM IC-706MKII transceiver with a Collins 30L-1 linear amplifier
[ Hits: 2350 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu VL-1000 amplifier
- The Yaesu VL-1000 Quadra HF Linear amplifier
[ Hits: 10648 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Yaesu FT-857 serial cable
- Here is a serial control (CAT) cable that plugs into the FT-857's microphone jack, freeing the CAT/Linear jack for other purposes.
[ Hits: 8125 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- ALA Amplifiers
- Canadian dealer for many RF Amplifier brands
[ Hits: 725 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- GI7B GI7BT Tubes
- GI-7B and GI7BT Tubes for HAM Radio use (HF-VHF-UHF),linear amplifier builders
[ Hits: 1315 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- WZ1V's VHF modifications page
- A collection of modifications to the AM6154/55 linear amplifier
[ Hits: 686 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Build an HF Linear Amp
- Hombrew project to build an HF linear amplifier whose output is 210W for 16W of drive on 80M and max output is 300W.
[ Hits: 21572 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 10 W Linear Amplifier
- This article describes a 10 watt linear amplifier that is capable of delivering over 15 watts into 50 ohms and uses cheap plastic transistors that are used in CB equipment. by Harry Lythall - SM0VPO
[ Hits: 10622 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.90 ]
- Homebrew 813 Linear Amplifier
- 813 Linear Amplifier Project includes many schematics, drawind and assembling construction
[ Hits: 15951 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.09 ]
- RF and Microwate Power Amplifiers
- RF and Microwave Power Amplifier and Transmitter Technologies, amplifierlinearity, efficiency and
available RF power devices.
[ Hits: 1070 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antenna elevator system for amateur satellites
- Smart homebrew antenna-ELEVATOR system with linear actuator. The actuator is a cheap and heavy tool with high enough torque, ideal for elevation systems, but in practice it needs quite an effort in order to operate correctly in your homebrew antenna system. This page inform you of the actuator's secrets.
[ Hits: 19687 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- WV7U.com - Hank's Amp Pages
- WV7U's YC156 and 3CPX800 amplifier projects. Everything you wanted to know about using the YC156 or 3CPX800 in a ham radio linear amplifier. See pictures, schematics, test data, links, and more!
[ Hits: 1579 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]