Search Results for "linear"217 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : 2M
- The Cycloid Collinear, a CP Omni
- This paper describes a wide band, high gain, multi-element cp omni with a single 50 ohm feedpoint with instructions for building a 2 and half element cycloid collinear for 2 meters.
[ Hits: 3498 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Directional arrays
- About collinear array antennas
[ Hits: 3935 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Definition of Collinear antenna array
- Wikipedia page about collinear antenna arrays
[ Hits: 3556 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- Design your Own Super J Pole
[ Hits: 15947 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.48 ]
- The Simple Collinear
- Wherever there is a need for a vertically polarized omni-directional antenna with gain, a collinear is used. The vertically polarized collinear takes the form of two or more half waves in-line and in-phase, resulting in an omni-directional pattern with maximum radiation near the horizon.
[ Hits: 8515 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Omni-Gain Vertical Collinear Antenna
- This rugged antenna, an omnidirectional collinear, is capable of surviving harsh environments. It's a good choice for repeater installations and can be top, or side mounted to the tower by WA6SVT
[ Hits: 9580 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 802.11 2.4Ghz Low-Power Vertical Antenna
- A 2.4Ghz low-power 5dBi vertical collinear
antenna for 802.11 applications
[ Hits: 8656 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- Home-brew Compact 6dBi Collinear Antenna
- This page details the construction of an easy-to-make collinear 360 degrees omni-directional, vertically polarised, antenna for 802.11b/g wireless networking.
[ Hits: 19540 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- 6dbi Colinear Antenna for Wireless LAN
- This is an short description on how to make a cheap omni antenna for 802.11 wireless LAN cards.
[ Hits: 20190 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 5.02 ]
- Collinear Microstrip Patch Antenna
- Design of a 869 Mhz Collinear antenna
[ Hits: 2675 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
[ Hits: 15571 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- Super J-Pole for 435MHz
- The Super J Pole antenna is a co-linear vertical consisting of a number of half wave length vertical elements separated with half-wave length stubs (Tuning stub) feed with a folded matching stub by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 3095 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- WiFI Collinear antenna
- Pictures and homebrew instructions for this collinear 2.4 Ghz antenna
[ Hits: 5752 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Shoreline Amateur Radio Club
- The members of the Shoreline Amateur Radio Club reside in New Haven, Middlesex, and New London Counties.
[ Hits: 425 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- County Line Amateur Radio Association
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amps Mailing List
- Linear amplifier related mailing list
[ Hits: 567 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ViPEC Network Analyzer
- This program intended for electronic circuit analysis (mainly for Linux).
ViPEC is a powerful tool for the analysis of high frequency, linear electrical networks.
[ Hits: 869 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A low cost 600 watt ultra-linear amplifier
- This compact little amplifier is the brain-child of Pat Murdoch, ZL1AXB, in Auckland, New Zealand. It is only 11" wide, 4" high, and 9" deep.
Operates for 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10m
[ Hits: 28231 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.39 ]
- A free design aid for vacuum tube linear RF power amplifiers. Determine plate circuit operating parameters and design pi or pi-L tanks quickly and easily.
[ Hits: 1658 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Homebrew HF Amp with 3CX3000F7
- Grounded grid triode HF linear amplifier with pictures and schematics diagrams by W2DTC.
The amp design was for 160 80 40 and 20 meters
[ Hits: 2900 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- A LF power amplifier
- A Low Frequency (LF) RF Power Amplifier by VK5BR it operates in a linear mode and can handle CW, AM and SSB.
[ Hits: 2932 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- I5UXJ home made amplifiers
- Infomration schematics and pictures about various hf and vhf QRO linear amplifiers
[ Hits: 4775 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- COLLINS 30L-1 HF Linear Amplifier
- The Collins 30L-1 Linear Amplifier has 1000 watts PEP power input on SSB and 1000 watts average on CW on all bands. It can be driven by the Collins 32S-3 Transmitter Collins KWM-2 or KWM-1 Transceiver, or most 70-100 watt exciters.
[ Hits: 2906 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Six-Meter Linear Amplifier
- This homebrew six-meter linear amplifier started off life as a "junker" Alpha 76PA h.f. amplfier. Power output is 800W
[ Hits: 1439 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 50 Mhz solid state 600W amplifier
- G3WZT John Matthews project of a 600 Watt solid state linear amplifier for the 6 meters band
[ Hits: 1919 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termslinear amp rms ht 200 linear amp 2m linear amp 11-kw-linear 813 linear ht 200 linear amp linear rf linear pa 14 mhz pa linear linear pl 519 scs linear hf linear linear key linear pl 519 linear
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links