Search Results for "linear"211 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : Array
- Directional arrays
- About collinear array antennas
[ Hits: 3793 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Definition of Collinear antenna array
- Wikipedia page about collinear antenna arrays
[ Hits: 3447 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- KB1DIG's 5/8th Wave Colinear
- Pictures of a PVC 2 meter j-pole antenna
[ Hits: 5113 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Design your Own Super J Pole
[ Hits: 15181 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.48 ]
- The Simple Collinear
- Wherever there is a need for a vertically polarized omni-directional antenna with gain, a collinear is used. The vertically polarized collinear takes the form of two or more half waves in-line and in-phase, resulting in an omni-directional pattern with maximum radiation near the horizon.
[ Hits: 8334 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Omni-Gain Vertical Collinear Antenna
- This rugged antenna, an omnidirectional collinear, is capable of surviving harsh environments. It's a good choice for repeater installations and can be top, or side mounted to the tower by WA6SVT
[ Hits: 9192 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 802.11 2.4Ghz Low-Power Vertical Antenna
- A 2.4Ghz low-power 5dBi vertical collinear
antenna for 802.11 applications
[ Hits: 8486 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- Home-brew Compact 6dBi Collinear Antenna
- This page details the construction of an easy-to-make collinear 360 degrees omni-directional, vertically polarised, antenna for 802.11b/g wireless networking.
[ Hits: 18985 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.81 ]
- 6dbi Colinear Antenna for Wireless LAN
- This is an short description on how to make a cheap omni antenna for 802.11 wireless LAN cards.
[ Hits: 19794 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- Collinear Microstrip Patch Antenna
- Design of a 869 Mhz Collinear antenna
[ Hits: 2670 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
[ Hits: 14697 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- Super J-Pole for 435MHz
- The Super J Pole antenna is a co-linear vertical consisting of a number of half wave length vertical elements separated with half-wave length stubs (Tuning stub) feed with a folded matching stub by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 2967 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- KH6 - Hawaii Sea Q Maui
- Hawaii, maui, Operating only as a ham radio station rental. Located in a private home, accommodating only ham operators.
Two towers, two tribanders, one 40 2 el, one WARC. A FT1000MP, TS-940S, FT100, HF only no 6 mtrs No linear operations.
[ Hits: 1516 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Shoreline Amateur Radio Club
- The members of the Shoreline Amateur Radio Club reside in New Haven, Middlesex, and New London Counties.
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- County Line Amateur Radio Association
[ Hits: 279 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amps Mailing List
- Linear amplifier related mailing list
[ Hits: 551 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ViPEC Network Analyzer
- This program intended for electronic circuit analysis (mainly for Linux).
ViPEC is a powerful tool for the analysis of high frequency, linear electrical networks.
[ Hits: 832 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A low cost 600 watt ultra-linear amplifier
- This compact little amplifier is the brain-child of Pat Murdoch, ZL1AXB, in Auckland, New Zealand. It is only 11" wide, 4" high, and 9" deep.
Operates for 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10m
[ Hits: 27328 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.39 ]
- A free design aid for vacuum tube linear RF power amplifiers. Determine plate circuit operating parameters and design pi or pi-L tanks quickly and easily.
[ Hits: 1617 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Homebrew HF Amp with 3CX3000F7
- Grounded grid triode HF linear amplifier with pictures and schematics diagrams by W2DTC.
The amp design was for 160 80 40 and 20 meters
[ Hits: 2723 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.85 ]
- A LF power amplifier
- A Low Frequency (LF) RF Power Amplifier by VK5BR it operates in a linear mode and can handle CW, AM and SSB.
[ Hits: 2802 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- I5UXJ home made amplifiers
- Infomration schematics and pictures about various hf and vhf QRO linear amplifiers
[ Hits: 4573 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- COLLINS 30L-1 HF Linear Amplifier
- The Collins 30L-1 Linear Amplifier has 1000 watts PEP power input on SSB and 1000 watts average on CW on all bands. It can be driven by the Collins 32S-3 Transmitter Collins KWM-2 or KWM-1 Transceiver, or most 70-100 watt exciters.
[ Hits: 2868 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Six-Meter Linear Amplifier
- This homebrew six-meter linear amplifier started off life as a "junker" Alpha 76PA h.f. amplfier. Power output is 800W
[ Hits: 1400 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 50 Mhz solid state 600W amplifier
- G3WZT John Matthews project of a 600 Watt solid state linear amplifier for the 6 meters band
[ Hits: 1856 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]