NC7G Highline Amateur Radio Club
- The Highline Amateur Radio Club strives to render public service through Amateur Radio. HARC also wishes to bring together radio enthusiasts to enjoy this exciting hobby in the surrounding communities.
Yaesu FL2100Z operating tips
- The Yaesu FL2100Z is a HF linear amplifier rated for 1200W PEP input, and using two 572B triode tubes.
This article explores the recommended operating conditions, and alternatives.
3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
811 Linear Amplifier project
- A lower power desktop linear with integrated 120vac power supply. This, very compact, dual 811 version will deliver about 300 watts output. Covers all bands including WARC bands.
A 600 Watt homebrew Solid State Amplifier
- A solid state linear based on EB104 Motorola Engineering Bulletin by Helge Granberg. It uses 4 MRF150 FETs in push-pull parallel to acheive 600 Watts from about 6 Watts drive
Using cheap tetrodes in amplifiers
- This article is written to dispel some of the misconceptions and misunderstandings about some of the tetrode based linear amplifiers, which are currently available on the amateur market.