Search Results for "linear"213 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Compact Top Band antennas
- Modeling compact 160 meter antennas, inverted L, half wave dipoles and linearly loaded dipole
[ Hits: 547 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Collinear antenna building
- An interesting article about co-linear or collinear antenna building, by Karl Shoemaker, AK2O
[ Hits: 1063 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- NC7G Highline Amateur Radio Club
- The Highline Amateur Radio Club strives to render public service through Amateur Radio. HARC also wishes to bring together radio enthusiasts to enjoy this exciting hobby in the surrounding communities.
[ Hits: 115 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- GB Hardware & Software
- HF Linear Amplifiers, maker of the HAL600 Atlantic atomatic HF Amplifier
[ Hits: 325 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Linear Amp UK Amplifiers
- Linear Amp UK manufacture a range of high quality linear amplifiers for amateur and commercial use.
Production includes HF, VHF and UHF amplifiers.
[ Hits: 423 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Longwave Station
- DF0WD DL4YHF Longwave Station include a linear transverter and antenna tuner
[ Hits: 153 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Heathkit SB-220 Meter Repair
- Repairt a Heathkit SB-220 Linear Amplifier with a bad Plate Voltage meter
[ Hits: 426 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- M0KGK Yaesu FL-2100Z page
- A page dedicated to Yaesu FL-2100Z linear amplifier for amateur hf bands
[ Hits: 424 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FL-2100 linear amplifier
- Repairing a Yaesu FL-2100 having both the 572b failed
[ Hits: 353 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Yaesu FL2100Z operating tips
- The Yaesu FL2100Z is a HF linear amplifier rated for 1200W PEP input, and using two 572B triode tubes.
This article explores the recommended operating conditions, and alternatives.
[ Hits: 517 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- FL-2100Z review
- Review of the Yaesu FL-2100Z Linear Power Amplifier
[ Hits: 338 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Using VNA to adjust Linear amplifiers
- Linear amplifiers cold adjustments with network analyser (VNA)
[ Hits: 286 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Dentron Clipperton L linear Modification for 160m
- Modifying Dentron Clipperton L linear for better Top Band operation
[ Hits: 219 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 811 Linear Amplifier project
- A lower power desktop linear with integrated 120vac power supply. This, very compact, dual 811 version will deliver about 300 watts output. Covers all bands including WARC bands.
[ Hits: 1072 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Repairing an FL2000B linear amplifier
- Restoring a Yaesu FL2000B amplifier by M0DGQ
[ Hits: 952 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 60 W Linear Amplifier Circuit
- The 60 Watt linear amplifier is simple all solid state circuit using power mosfet IRF840.
[ Hits: 1346 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- A 600 Watt homebrew Solid State Amplifier
- A solid state linear based on EB104 Motorola Engineering Bulletin by Helge Granberg. It uses 4 MRF150 FETs in push-pull parallel to acheive 600 Watts from about 6 Watts drive
[ Hits: 1293 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Using cheap tetrodes in amplifiers
- This article is written to dispel some of the misconceptions and misunderstandings about some of the tetrode based linear amplifiers, which are currently available on the amateur market.
[ Hits: 193 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 70 Mhz Linear Amplifier
- A 4 meter RF Amplifier project by G5VZ, design, development and construction
[ Hits: 275 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF 200W Amplifier project
- 2m 200 Watt linear using a 4CX250B
[ Hits: 456 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6m 200 Watt linear using a 4CX250B
- This 50 MHz RF Amplifier uses a 4CX250b forced air cooled tetrode and produces 250 W for a drive level of approximately 3 W.
[ Hits: 592 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2m 400 Watt linear using two 4CX250B
- This is the classic push-pull 2m linear amplifier featured in the various RSGB handbooks, 3 W input, can produce 500W of linear pep
[ Hits: 627 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 2m 200 Watt linear using a 4CX250B
- This VHF RF linear uses a 4CX250b forced air cooled tetrode and produces 250 W output for a drive level of approximately 3 W
[ Hits: 663 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Testing a Linear Regulated Power Supply
- Testing a linear regulated power supply using headlight bulbs for loading.
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Peth-9910 10A Power Supply
- A project of a linear regulated for low noise power supply 16v, 10A
[ Hits: 267 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]