long fil22 links
Antennas : 160M
- Single support gain antennas for 80-160 meters
- On 80 and 160 meters an antenna with modest gain and good front-to-back (F/B) ratio, along with a steerable pattern, can be very effective for contesting.
[ Hits: 3102 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple?
[ Hits: 2330 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- Another way to look at vertical antennas
- What iss the difference between a dipole and a vertical? Maybe not as much as you think. Come along
and try another point of view.
[ Hits: 3709 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6m Half wave vertical
- This antenna is very useful for receiving or scanning purposes, but you can use it for transmitting, too. It is 2,94m long and has a pi-configuration (Collins-Filter) for the matching.
[ Hits: 3644 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- ARRL contest branch
- All ARRL contests for current year are listed along to generic ARRL contest calendar is also provided that gives the weekends for all ARRL events. The Contest Corral files include non-ARRL events.
[ Hits: 4868 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.62 ]
- ON6DP QSL-Manager-Database
- Qsl manager database files to download in multiple formats along to IOTA reference and other utilities
[ Hits: 724 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- KC2KAX East Coast Long Wire Association
- An ARRL affiliated club with many members who are interested in public and emergency service. The membership supports ARRL, ARES, CERT, RACES, NTS and Skywarn.
[ Hits: 345 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W2AMC Peconic Amateur Radio Club
- An ARRL Affiliated, Special Service Club in the Hudson Division's New York City/Long Island Section.
[ Hits: 667 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cobham Microwave
- Cobham Microwave has a long term experience in Microwave Systems and Components. Their five areas of capabilities are Systems and Components: Diodes & Modules, Ferrite Devices, RF Filters, and Waveguides.
[ Hits: 350 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Satellite for Beginners
- Learn how to start using ham radio satellites for your DX contacts, PDF presentation by Dave Long
[ Hits: 730 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Codes of the World
- History of codes of the world, russian codes, visual codes, and al long collection of telegraph codes as used worlwide including the international morse code and the relative variations
[ Hits: 485 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DK8KW Longwave Information
- Useful pages of longwave operations, includes a lot of reference files, beacons list, sounds and pictures
[ Hits: 1322 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- HSMM Long Range WiFi
- High Speed Multimedia Radio Introduction by ARRL Working Group Chairman. Report of the High Speed Multimedia (HSMM) Working Group ARRL Board of Directors 2006 Annual Meeting January 22, 2004
[ Hits: 393 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Changing Filament to Kenwood TL-922
- Mod to reduce filament voltage by using thinner and longer wires from filament transformer
[ Hits: 448 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G4ILO : Baofeng in my shirt pocket
- UV-3R Review at G4ILO Blog with long textual review, pictures and some sound files
[ Hits: 428 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HamCalc v1.3
- HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include Antenna ERP calculations,
Attenuators, Audio Filter design, Coil Winding,
Decibels, Great Circles map and calculator, HF Filters, HF Traps, Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude, Radio Horizon calculator, Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations Download zip By G4VWL
[ Hits: 24386 | Votes: 87 | Rating: 5.26 ]
- WEaudio recorder
- WEaudio was born as a program to record activity on VLF band, it can records audio file on HD as long as you want within prefixed pauses. It can starts record at the hour you want to monitor.
[ Hits: 2198 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Spectrum Lab
- DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a simple FFT program running under DOS a long time ago, but it is now a specialized audio analyzer, filter, frequency converter, hum filter, data logger and more.
Can be used for MTHELL QRSS, DFCW, PSK, MSK, Castle
[ Hits: 45078 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 7.10 ]
- Interdigital bandpass filter designer
- Fill out the form to design a bandpass filter as described in the January 1985 issue of Ham Radio Magazine. These filters are generally limited to frequencies above 200 MHZ because their size is slightly longer than 1/4 wavelength
[ Hits: 958 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- The Box: Portable Emcomm Ideas
- Intended for portable long-term usage and also good for Field Day Events article by By Steve KB1DIG & Kim KB1GTR
[ Hits: 502 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termslong long fil long lat long pat dx long wire long wave long range wi fi 80m long wire long prairie mn long path 10m long wire long wire 160 long wire for 11m antenna long end fed long wire
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links