Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and—poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple? By Paul Danzer, N1II
6m Half wave vertical
- This antenna is very useful for receiving or scanning purposes, but you can use it for transmitting, too. It is 2,94m long and has a pi-configuration (Collins-Filter) for the matching.
KC2KAX East Coast Long Wire Association
- An ARRL affiliated club with many members who are interested in public and emergency service. The membership supports ARRL, ARES, CERT, RACES, NTS and Skywarn.
Cobham MicrowavePriority listing
- Cobham Microwave has a long term experience in Microwave Systems and Components. Their five areas of capabilities are Systems and Components: Diodes & Modules, Ferrite Devices, RF Filters, and Waveguides.
- WEaudio was born as a program to record activity on VLF band, it can records audio file on HD as long as you want within prefixed pauses. It can starts record at the hour you want to monitor.
- DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a simple FFT program running under DOS a long time ago, but it is now a specialized audio analyzer, filter, frequency converter, hum filter, data logger and more.
Can be used for MTHELL QRSS, DFCW, PSK, MSK, Castle
Interdigital bandpass filter designer
- Fill out the form to design a bandpass filter as described in the January 1985 issue of Ham Radio Magazine. These filters are generally limited to frequencies above 200 MHZ because their size is slightly longer than 1/4 wavelength
[ Hits: 794 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for long fil