Search Results for "long fil"15 links
- Single support gain antennas for 80-160 meters
- On 80 and 160 meters an antenna with modest gain and good front-to-back (F/B) ratio, along with a steerable pattern, can be very effective for contesting.
[ Hits: 2901 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and—poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple? By Paul Danzer, N1II
[ Hits: 1863 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Another way to look at vertical antennas
- What iss the difference between a dipole and a vertical? Maybe not as much as you think. Come along
and try another point of view.
[ Hits: 3469 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6m Half wave vertical
- This antenna is very useful for receiving or scanning purposes, but you can use it for transmitting, too. It is 2,94m long and has a pi-configuration (Collins-Filter) for the matching.
[ Hits: 3518 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- ON6DP QSL-Manager-Database
- Qsl manager database files to download in multiple formats along to IOTA reference and other utilities
[ Hits: 600 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- KC2KAX East Coast Long Wire Association
- An ARRL affiliated club with many members who are interested in public and emergency service. The membership supports ARRL, ARES, CERT, RACES, NTS and Skywarn.
[ Hits: 277 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W2AMC Peconic Amateur Radio Club
- An ARRL Affiliated, Special Service Club in the Hudson Division's New York City/Long Island Section.
[ Hits: 543 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cobham Microwave
- Cobham Microwave has a long term experience in Microwave Systems and Components. Their five areas of capabilities are Systems and Components: Diodes & Modules, Ferrite Devices, RF Filters, and Waveguides.
[ Hits: 258 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DK8KW Longwave Information
- Useful pages of longwave operations, includes a lot of reference files, beacons list, sounds and pictures
[ Hits: 1269 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Changing Filament to Kenwood TL-922
- Mod to reduce filament voltage by using thinner and longer wires from filament transformer
[ Hits: 314 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G4ILO : Baofeng in my shirt pocket
- UV-3R Review at G4ILO Blog with long textual review, pictures and some sound files
[ Hits: 377 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HamCalc v1.3
- By G4VWL, HamCalc is collection of calculators for radio amateurs: Antenna ERP calculations.
Attenuators. Audio Filter design.Coil Winding.
Decibels. Great Circles map and calculator HF Filters HF Traps Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude (and back)
Radio Horizon calculator Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations
[ Hits: 18292 | Votes: 70 | Rating: 4.51 ]
- WEaudio recorder
- WEaudio was born as a program to record activity on VLF band, it can records audio file on HD as long as you want within prefixed pauses. It can starts record at the hour you want to monitor.
[ Hits: 2170 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Spectrum Lab
- DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a simple FFT program running under DOS a long time ago, but it is now a specialized audio analyzer, filter, frequency converter, hum filter, data logger and more.
Can be used for MTHELL QRSS, DFCW, PSK, MSK, Castle
[ Hits: 40958 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.10 ]
- Interdigital bandpass filter designer
- Fill out the form to design a bandpass filter as described in the January 1985 issue of Ham Radio Magazine. These filters are generally limited to frequencies above 200 MHZ because their size is slightly longer than 1/4 wavelength
[ Hits: 803 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]