Search Results for "lw antenna"49 links
Antennas : 160M
- KN4LF Antennas
- Antenna design and LW, MW, SW and Amateur Radio dx'ing.
[ Hits: 3454 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 40M Fullwave Loop Antenna
- KA6WKE full wave antenna for the 40m amateur radio band
[ Hits: 1064 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Portable Magnetic Loop Antenna Version 2
- A simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres. For its size, the performance of the antenna always astounds me, although it is never going to replace a Yagi
[ Hits: 4620 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Build An LF Antenna Analyzer
- A Portable Low Frequency Antenna Analyzer, For those of us who like to play with antennas on the ham bands, one of the handiest tools to have around the shack is an "antenna analyzer". These gadgets combine a signal generator and standing-wave ratio (SWR) sensor in a small battery-powered unit.
[ Hits: 4335 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- ARRLWeb: Loop Antenna
- Loop antennas articles with restricted access to arrl members
[ Hits: 1822 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Remote Loop Tuning
- Lyle Koehler's article on remote use of LF loop antennas for receiving purposes.
[ Hits: 8589 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- ARRLWeb: The HF Mobile Antenna
- Members only articles on HF mobile antennas, includes an interesting RV antenna with a 5 bands coverage, and another similar antenna for camper.
[ Hits: 2927 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Rhombic Antenna for 30m - 6m
- Rhombics are high gain directive wire antennas
[ Hits: 3050 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Local QRM reduction
- It is not always possible to tackle the sources of local QRM. What remains is trying to reduce the noise level by means of your antenna system.
Learn how to reduce QRM and understand how cancell noises by PA0SIM
[ Hits: 623 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Gain on Trial
- Most people think it's a good thing to have and the more the better. However, this is not always true - and the amount of gain is often not what it appears to be. Assuming higher gain is what you need, how do you determine what will give the best performance?
[ Hits: 859 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- DirectionalWaveguide - Seattle Wireless
- Waveguide antenna is a type of DirectionalAntenna and is a modified waveguide. A waveguide is simply a tube, either rectangular or cylindrical in cross-section, that will carry a microwave radio signal with very low signal loss
[ Hits: 4685 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The Helical Windom Antenna
- A marriage of the windom and slinky antennasm, article by NC4TC
[ Hits: 1893 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- LF/VLF Portable Loop Antenna
- The octoloop antenna is a length of 25 pair telephone wire inside an octagonal loop shield of 3/4 hard copper pipe
[ Hits: 3424 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.08 ]
- How to Put up a Portable Antenna
- Putting up wire antennas is always a fun proposition. Sometimes it is fun for the participants and often fun for on-lookers. There are at least as many methods as there are folks putting up antennas.
[ Hits: 1745 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Rotating Tower Systems
- Using our components you can build a rotating tower with greater capability than 3-4 static towers. A rotating tower allows common rotation of HF stacked arrays, VHF and UHF arrays, and antennas mounted at optimum heights. Component design also allows tower shunt loading and end support for wire antennas
[ Hits: 1205 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- ARRLWeb: Automobile
- Hams have been putting stations in their cars since the Twenties. Today, there is great satisfaction in facing the challenge of installing a transceiver in our small cars and pick-ups, using somewhat inefficient antennas
[ Hits: 718 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Custom Metalworks
- Custom Metalworks - Tower and Antenna Installation, Removal and Repair. Specialists in the Installation of Rotating Tower Systems, Large Yagi Antennas and Arrays.
[ Hits: 421 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Electronic Supply
- Web site in Milwaukee. Other locations in Wicklife, OH - Orlando, FL - Las Vegas, NV. Carries a full line of amateur radio equipment, antennas, batteries, mics, etc.
[ Hits: 41810 | Votes: 69 | Rating: 5.76 ]
- Design and optimize Yagi antennas. Ol GW Basic program for dos.
[ Hits: 4630 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.32 ]
- Universal LF/MF Preamplifier
- "A ""Universal Antenna Preamplifier"" design, in Web page form. Works with long wires, loops, or whips. For longwave and medium wave."
[ Hits: 5471 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna 137 mhz antenna 11 mhz antenna 136 antenna 446 antenna hf antenna ewe antenna antenna for qrp about v antenna 70 mhz antenna 20 mhz antenna ez antenna tv antenna mra antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links