Search Results for "meter"1859 links - and 34 categories
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Dipole Antennas
- Dipole/Yagi Antenna
- DX dual dipoles by nb6z for 20 and 15 meters
[ Hits: 6302 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 6 meters Delta Loop by KK5ID
- The 6 Meter Band may be dead at times, but help bring it to life with Larry's rotatable loop project.
[ Hits: 23728 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- 2 Element Quad Project
- Homebrew quad antenna project you can build for very little cost for 12,11CB,10 meters and higher frequencies
[ Hits: 2500 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Quarter Wire to Copper Tube Slim-Jim
- K0GKJ project of a copper tube slim jim antenna for two meter band
[ Hits: 873 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DX information portal for 11 meters band
[ Hits: 2319 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Two Meter FM Simplex
- Two meter fm simplex ham radio list.
[ Hits: 1034 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Your Remote S-Meter
- A Kenwood R-5000 communications receiver located in Salt Lake City that you can remotely control and receive S-Meter readings and audio from via a web browser.
[ Hits: 16299 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- Gizmotchy Antennas
- The Charles Gizmotchy high performance horizontal and vertical beam antennas. Two, Six, Ten and eleven meters antennas
[ Hits: 2896 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- KEYCOM Characteristic Technologies
- Millimeterwave/Microwave transmission lines and components, Cryogenic temperature application transmission cables and systems, Permittivity(Dielectric rate) and Permeabillity measurement systems, Antennas, Radar systems
[ Hits: 793 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 6 Meters Online
- 6 Meters Online. A site for 6m enthusiasts with propagation reports, forums, webcams and more.
[ Hits: 706 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory
- operates the seven-antenna Synthesis Telescope (ST), the 26-meter Telescope, and the 10-cm Solar Flux Monitor. It is a member of the Canadian Galactic Plane Survey , a project to map 60 degrees of the Galactic plane at numerous wavelengths with a uniform sensitivity.
[ Hits: 412 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- FT-857D Meter box
- Meter and Low Power Tune for FT-857D
[ Hits: 8095 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Bird Equipment
- Bird wattmeters and extras accessories
[ Hits: 1035 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- M.E.B.A. Electronics
- Distributor of electronic's, also carry astatic, cherokee, cobra, dosy, firestik, solarcon,CB radios,10 meter radio's, antennas, microphones, power supplies, echo boards, expanders, meters and CB accessories along with Mobile audio/video products.
[ Hits: 2883 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.28 ]
- The AZIMUTH program plots a world map in either azimuth (beam heading) or Mercator projections. If you specify your home location in latitude and longitude, the azimuth projection is centred on your location. The Azimuth map program can display Maidenhead grids - this is useful for 6m, 2m, and UHF DX communication display. Various features of the map are: Azimuth or Mercator projections , Maidenhead grid display, Simple map zooming, Print maps with adequate resolution up to one meter sized map
[ Hits: 5926 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- KA5ROW's 922-A mods
- My Shack, Cavanal Hill Worlds Highest hill
and a 10 Meter mod for Kenwood 922-A
[ Hits: 2045 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Some good ideas for a big Delta Loop antenna
- A 3 element DELTA LOOP on 20 meter, 4 on 15 and 5 on 10: my new beam (Just some good ideas)
[ Hits: 7498 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- An Advanced VHF Wattmeter
- A few modifications greatly increase the utility of a popular QST projec
[ Hits: 878 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 144 MHz preamplifier with BF981
- Design of a preamplifier for 144 MHz with 1 dB NF and 23 dB gain using BF981. This amplifier is using a low cost silicon MOSFET (BF981 from Philips) to give more than 20 dB gain with around 1 dB noise figure on 2 meter.
[ Hits: 16625 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- WD5HOH Regenerative(Regen) Receiver
- This web page describes a small, single tuned circuit regenerative receiver primarily for daylight reception in the 16, 19, 22 and 25 meter international shortwave broadcast bands.
[ Hits: 8388 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
You can try similar termsadding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a 3 meter band power meter how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter 2 meter 6 meter wire mes 40 meter 17 meter vertic making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter to 160 meter dipole making a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 432 meter vertical 2 and 6 meter vu meter dip meter 40 meter net 10 meter ant 160 meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links