Search Results for "mp antenna"720 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Is this ewe for you
- A really simple receiving antenna for 80 and 160 meter dxing by WA2WVL
[ Hits: 3836 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 160-meters antenna problems and solutions
- Bill Orr W6SAI ham radio techniques. Improving ground connection, computer analysis of the antenna, modelling sample antennas pdf file
[ Hits: 3095 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.30 ]
- The TeslaVert 160 meter antenna
- A compact antenna contender for 160 meters.
[ Hits: 3128 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The flower pot antenna
- A portable dual-band antenna working principally on 10 meters but also close to the 30 meter band. It's compact, light, economical and doesn't need any radial.
[ Hits: 11950 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 440 Mhz J-Pole Antenna plans
- Here is a 70cm (440 Mhz) J-Pole antenna that is inexpensive, and easy to build. Author use 1/2 inch copper pipe, and the associated fittings necessary. The dimensions arenít typical however, this is what it took to get its SWR low.
[ Hits: 18022 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 4.91 ]
- A wideband 80 meter dipole
- This worthy antenna is so simple and inexpensive you will want more than one by N6LF
[ Hits: 22285 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.70 ]
- Broadbanding the half-square on 80 meters
- N6LF discusses a simple way to broadband the classic half-square antenna to operate in both the CW and SSB DX windows on 80/75 meters.
[ Hits: 1972 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- It is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10M & 20M, the antenna is also resonant on 6M
[ Hits: 7103 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rotatable Dipole for 40m-6m
- This article describes a simple, inexpensive, dipole antenna that will rival the performance of a ten-meter beam.
[ Hits: 4573 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- "Halfer" End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna for the 7 or 10 MHZ amateur bands intended to provide a very simple to erect yet effective portable QRP antenna.
[ Hits: 23124 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
[ Hits: 16405 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- W1GQL's Homebrew Hexbeam
- A site dedicated to HexBeam antenna construction. It is complete and you will find all information you need to start homebrewing your own hexbeam antenna.
[ Hits: 2009 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Antenna Impedance measurement
- When experimenting on an antenna it's often important to determine its feedpoint impedance at various frequencies across the operating band. It's easy enough to measure SWR, but sometimes we need to know more detail than this
[ Hits: 1230 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- The K9AY Terminated Loop
- A compact directional receiving antenna
[ Hits: 2041 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- 8 Element Quagi Antenna for 70cm
- Quagi 8el 70cm improved 13.77dBi by IK1HGE
[ Hits: 3082 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- 144/430 dualband J-Pole antenna
- A simple and cheap dualband j-pole antenna for 144 and 430 MHz
[ Hits: 14011 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- A 2.4 Ghz High gain antenna
- Here is how to build a high gain antenna for 2.4 gHz wireless networks. Several hams are experimenting with these devices in an effort to build a network. It is sometimes referred to as Hinternet or HSMM.
[ Hits: 60198 | Votes: 82 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- VE - Canada - PEI DX LODGE
- Prince Edward Island. The PEI DX Lodge offers a turnkey operation from a custom designed shack featuring state of the art transceivers/amplifiers, etc. and the ultimate in antennas on every band.
[ Hits: 966 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Comprod Communications
- Maker of robust and strong commercial and amateur radio VHF UHF antennas
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ICOM 746 Temperature Measurements
- The ICOM 746-Pro has acquired a history of NEC 1678G (IC-151) MMIC and driver transistor 2SK2975 failures. The failure of IC-151 appears to be a combination of ESD damage from electrostatic charge on the antenna entering IC-151, and perhaps thermal heat.
[ Hits: 1976 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna 70 mhz antenna 137 mhz antenna sat antenna antenna 430 mhz antenna pac 12 antenna gps antenna antenna-pmr-446 136 antenna antenna map end-fed antenna 70 cmt antenna antenna-446-mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links