Search Results for "mp antenna"742 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 20M
- C pole antenna
- A sample implementation of the C-Pole antenna for the 14 Mhz without making use of the pole.
[ Hits: 3575 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- The Simple Collinear
- Wherever there is a need for a vertically polarized omni-directional antenna with gain, a collinear is used. The vertically polarized collinear takes the form of two or more half waves in-line and in-phase, resulting in an omni-directional pattern with maximum radiation near the horizon.
[ Hits: 8618 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Home-brew Compact 6dBi Collinear Antenna
- This page details the construction of an easy-to-make collinear 360 degrees omni-directional, vertically polarised, antenna for 802.11b/g wireless networking.
[ Hits: 20023 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- How to make a Simple Dipole Antenna
- It is very easy to create a simple 1/2 wave dipole, all you need is some lengths of wire such as the core of some mains flex or even a straightened out metal coat hanger, some co-ax cable and a connector for your scanners antenna input
[ Hits: 3861 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- A cheap and easy TV antenna
- A simple, cheap, efficient tv antenna that you can make yourself.
[ Hits: 2502 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 19958 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- Loop Antenna News and Information Forum
- This is the Loop Antenna Group to Ask Your Questions, Get Answers and Information about Loop Antennas for improved your Radio Listening and Enjoyment.
[ Hits: 1246 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Bicone antenna
- This antenna is a simple double bowtie biconical dipole design. It was designed as a broadband scanner antenna resonant on the 2 meter ham band.
[ Hits: 2686 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Types of Coax in Satellite operations
- Coax is a very important part of a satellite station. It is almost as important as the antennas you choose.
[ Hits: 2218 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- DCTL Antennas and other compact antennas
- The Distributed Capacitance Twisted Loop is an inexpensive, effective, resonant alternative that can fit in a 8' tall by 12' or so wide space, like a wall, or balcony, even on 80 meters. 160 meters from an apartment, a full wave look and a cage dipole
[ Hits: 3919 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Quarter Wave Verticals
- One of the most useful antennas in the repertoire is the Marconi or quarter wave grounded vertical antenna. Its invention made it possible to halve the length of antennas, simplifying communications, especially at HF and below.
[ Hits: 1627 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5294 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Comparison of two windom antennas
- The antenna comparison being reported was between a commercial Chelcom 136ft multi-band windom designed for 80m to 10m and a home brew 260ft full size windom designed for 160m to 10m by G0VVN, G3KAU and G3GRO
[ Hits: 4679 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Off-Center Feed - The Windom Antenna
- The Windom antenna was widely used in the 1930s and is named after the amateur that wrote a comprehensive article about it
[ Hits: 3359 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 7331 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- D3 Antenna for Field Day
- D3+ High Performance Antennas for Field Day.
This article describes versatile broadband wire antennas. These antennas will double your effective radiated power over a dipole, will be easy and inexpensive to build and install, and will be simple to match.
[ Hits: 2178 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- WT4Y - Amateur Radio Blog
- WT4Y Amateur Radio, stealth antennas, computerized logs, QSL card images
[ Hits: 220 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A small company that specializes in antennas and accessories for radio hobbyists who enjoy DXing the AM broadcast and LW bands
[ Hits: 2125 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The SWDXer
- SWDXer is the one stop resource for shortwave radio information.
Articles include antennas and simple electronics construction.
[ Hits: 891 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Simple anti-static device
- With all the wire you have out, you may run into a problem with static buildup on the antennas. This static may try to make its way into your receiver, causing you major problems and damage that can run into a lot of money.
[ Hits: 804 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna vhf 156 antenna kaz antenna 11 mhz antenna hf antenna antenna 50 mhz antenna 5 mhz eh antenna rc 292 antenna 70 mhz antenna antenna used in sim 300 tv antenna 2m vhf antenna 137 mhz antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links