Search Results for "net monitor"49 links
DX Resources : Beacons
- The Northern Beacon
- Beacons frequencies and location. This is the 1st edition of an enormous collection of Long-and Medium Frequency Beacons monitored in Norway
[ Hits: 1152 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- County Hunter Net Procedures
- The main purpose of the county hunter's net is to facilitate the operations of those hams seeking to work all counties in the United State. It is also a useful place for CW emergency communications as there is almost always someone monitoring the frequencies.
[ Hits: 1223 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Radio Live from Dallas, Texas
- An online Ten Tec Pegasus with a schedule of frequencys monitored, by Bob, K5AHT, Bill, K5WGA and Pete, AE5PL.
[ Hits: 60087 | Votes: 256 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- Professional antennas in MF, VHF, UHF and SHF frequency range for military applications, civil-professional market, mobile communications, radioamateurs and antennas for special applications - EMC, radiomonitoring, etc.
[ Hits: 4405 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Pacific Research Solutions
- Repeater Controllers, Repeater Tone Panels, Telephone Interface, Remote Monitoring Systems, Process Control and TDS Monitors
[ Hits: 1532 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.29 ]
- WaveNode Precision Station Monitoring
- The WaveNode WN-1 is a precision, full-featured Amateur Radio Station Monitoring System which now includes Audio Announcing for RF power, SWR, and DC monitoring using HF and UHF remote sensors.
[ Hits: 599 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.80 ]
- Aurora Monitor
- Real-time aurora monitor links and resources
[ Hits: 1922 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF - VHF Radiowave Propagation Center
- High frequecy and VHF radio propagation data, solar and geomagnetic real-time and historic data, as well as forecasts. A comprehensive propagation resource compiled by Tomas Hood, editor of the propagation columns of CQ, CQ VHF, Popular Communications, and Monitoring Times magazines. Solar Weather, Geomagnetic, Aurora, Ionospheric reports via eAlerts and webpage. WAP phone access. Live and educational resources, and more.
[ Hits: 1204 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Popular Communications Magazine
- Monthly radio publication covering shortwave, scanning, Internet radio, CB, Pirate and clandestine radio, amateur, FRS, satellite monitoring and antique radio.
[ Hits: 6398 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- Strong Signals
- Radio monitoring resource
[ Hits: 4331 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- N4JRI Scanner Pages
- Some beginners guide to monitoring aircraft communications
[ Hits: 1495 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.40 ]
- Monitoring The Iraq War
- Monitoring The Iraq War As the world waits and watches Iraq, if you've got a``shortwave receiver with sideband mode (USB and LSB) you can hear certain``military communications
[ Hits: 4656 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- Website dedicated to monitoring Victoria's (AUSTRALIA) Emergency Service Organisations using a radio scanner.
[ Hits: 6827 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- S.A. Scanner Monitoring
- Police, emergency services, fire and other useful frequency pages
[ Hits: 3227 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.82 ]
- Capitol Hill Monitor
- A club for scanner enthusiasts in the District, Maryland, northern Virginia and southern Delaware USA
[ Hits: 935 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- An application which can monitor both local TNC and remote Internet APRS packets
[ Hits: 2865 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- PropView is a free application that uses the included VOACAP, ICEPAC, and IONCAP engines to graphically display band openings between two locations over a specified 24 hour period. It can also build schedules for the IARU/HF beacon network and automatically QSY your transceiver to monitor each scheduled beacon.
[ Hits: 8901 | Votes: 138 | Rating: 8.38 ]
- DX Monitor
- DX Monitor is a standalone Win 95/98/NT program which monitors the DX announcements available on the internet at DX Summit and presents the information in a sortable grid format and on a map centered on your location.
[ Hits: 11321 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.08 ]
- A free application that captures DX and WWV spots from up to 5 internet clusters and a local packet cluster. DX Spots are merged and stored in a Spot Database on your PC, enabling you to monitor, sort, and filter them in real time; known LotW participants are highlighted, as are needed stations. WWV spots are plotted to show SFI, A, and K over the last solar revolution.
[ Hits: 3386 | Votes: 196 | Rating: 8.94 ]
- Cluster monitor
- Cluster monitor is a tool for web and telnet clusters monitoring. The program shows spot history, the latest spots are shown in a separate window with full information about the DX, announcements, WWV propagation, and full sorting and filtering capability. Full support for AALog and AAVoice by RZ4AG, DXAtlas by VE3NEA. Integrated dial-up support.
[ Hits: 3187 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- Multi-SETI@Home Monitor
- A graphical add-on package to monitor seti@home activity that may be running on multiple computers over a network or multiple instances on the same computer. Runs on Windows or Linux.
[ Hits: 860 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- NetLogger is a logging program that can use the internet to transmit check-in information to other users of NetLogger. Net participants that are monitoring the net with NetLogger receive updated information every twenty seconds.
[ Hits: 1518 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Easy to use Audio Spectrum and PSK31 decoding program specially designed for SWL's who don't need TX or for anyone who just like to monitor PSK31 or analyse signals. Adjustable DSP and Spectrum settings for audio and frequency spectrum to set for best decoding of PSK31.
[ Hits: 2698 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- SAT_EXPLORER is a free software for satellite users. It provides very quickly and continuously visibility forcasts as a waiting delay ( satellite will be here IN ...)and a visibility duration (satellite will be visible FOR ...). Ten (and even more) satellites can be monitored simultaneously.
[ Hits: 4321 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.29 ]
- Dimension 4
- Freeware software that synchronize your PC's clock.
Dimension 4 monitor your Internet connection and automatically adjust your PC's clock when you're online at an interval you specify.
[ Hits: 610 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]