Search Results for "ocf dipole"25 links
Antennas : Dipole
- Windom (OCF) Dipoles
- Basic dipole antennas by KN9B
[ Hits: 313 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Bent Dipoles reference website
- Antenna modeling discussions about What happens if... a dipole is bent horizontally, laterally, vertically. Zig-zag, meander, catenary curve.
Effect of sag, elevation, radials. OCF off-center feed, harmonics. Includes 4NEC2 antenna models for each study.
[ Hits: 364 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OCF Dipole
- This is a popular antenna design as the performance is very good across the HF bands and requires little or no tuning. It is a dipole fed off center with a 4:1 current balun at the offset feedpoint. The antenna shown covers 80, 40, 20 and 10 meters with 15 meters and WARC bands
[ Hits: 1205 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Basic Wire Antennas Part I
- A presentation of popular wire antenna models like Dipoles, half size, full size, doble zepp, ocf dipoles, G5RV
[ Hits: 1047 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hy Power Antenna Company
- US amateur radio antenna manufacturer. Produce baluns, delta loops, dipoles, ocf antennas and more
[ Hits: 360 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole 20 m dipole 10m dipole 1.25 m dipole ocf dipole 40 dipole vhf uhf dipole 15 m dipole dipole 40m hf dipole dipole for 88 108 mhz am dipole 11m-dipole l dipole vee dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links