Search Results for "ocf dipole"24 links
Antennas : Dipole
- Windom (OCF) Dipoles
- Basic dipole antennas by KN9B
[ Hits: 312 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Bent Dipoles reference website
- Antenna modeling discussions about What happens if... a dipole is bent horizontally, laterally, vertically. Zig-zag, meander, catenary curve.
Effect of sag, elevation, radials. OCF off-center feed, harmonics. Includes 4NEC2 antenna models for each study.
[ Hits: 324 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OCF Dipole
- This is a popular antenna design as the performance is very good across the HF bands and requires little or no tuning. It is a dipole fed off center with a 4:1 current balun at the offset feedpoint. The antenna shown covers 80, 40, 20 and 10 meters with 15 meters and WARC bands
[ Hits: 1112 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Basic Wire Antennas Part I
- A presentation of popular wire antenna models like Dipoles, half size, full size, doble zepp, ocf dipoles, G5RV
[ Hits: 858 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole 20 m dipole vhf dipole ocf dipole end fed dipole dipole 144 mhz 2 m dipole dipole 10 15 20 10m dipole 15m dipole dipole for 88 108 mhz dx 15m dipole 10 m dipole bs1 dipole c.b 432 dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links