Search Results for "om power"650 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Coaxial feeder or RF coax cable
- An overview of coax cable often called coaxial feeder or RF cable, used to feed antennas and deliver radio frequency power from one point to another
[ Hits: 451 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- The Austin QRP Club
- The A QRP Club is a small group of Amateur Radio enthusiasts who enjoy building, operating and (mostly) talking about Low Power radio communications, equipment and systems.
[ Hits: 323 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- I0JXX Ham Radio Parts
- VHF UHF Amateur radio antenna and antenna parts, accessories for homebrewers, antenna kits, tubes, antenna masts, antenna tripores, insulators, power amplifier mosfet, power splitters by I0JXX
[ Hits: 1521 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Military Portable Auxiliary Power Units
- Design, build and supply Military Diesel Operated Tactical generator sets, diesel generator sets, custom generators, auxiliary power units, portable power generators and tactical quiet generators used by the U.S. Navy and Air Force.
[ Hits: 477 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Delta Sigma, Inc.
- High Power RF Amplifiers by Delta Sigma, Inc
[ Hits: 1303 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- 1296 by KB2AH
- Specialized 1296 Mhz Equipment, Circular Feeds, LNA, power amplifiers, Antenna systems, Test equipments, antenna mounting blocks
[ Hits: 511 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Eletec Broadcast
- EB Broadcast provides Audio, Studio and Transmission Equipment, FM Transmitter, rf power amplifiers, audio processor for radio stations.
[ Hits: 223 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Hittite Microwave Corporation
- Amplifiers, filters, attenuators, mixers, PLL, switches and frequency dividers, signal generators, power detectors, transimpedance amplifiers, variable gain amplifiers and more
[ Hits: 263 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Martek Power
- Martek Power designs and manufactures a wide of high performance power supplies for various industries. Power supplies AC-DC, DC-AC inverters, DC-DC, EMI Filters
[ Hits: 203 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Knightlites QRP Club
- The KnightLites QRP Association is a world wide fellowship of low power (QRP) amateur radio communications enthusiasts founded in 1996, and is coordinated through the efforts of a small group of radio amateurs located in the Research Triangle region of North Carolina in the United States.
[ Hits: 349 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 80M Fox-Or-Test Transmitter
- The 80 metre fox-or/test transmitter is a small low power transmitter which is designed to be used as an alignment aid for running up 80 metre foxhunt or ARDF receivers. It is also usable as a micro transmitter for fox-or-ing events.
[ Hits: 444 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- FT-817 DC Circuit Protection
- A schematic for a DX circuit protection for the Yaesu FT-817, provides protection from the external power supply overvoltage by DL2LTO in german
[ Hits: 820 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- IDSP is an app for IPHONE and IPOD Touch.
Made by 2 powerful filters, a band pass and a band stop with adjustable bandwidth. Filters are butterworth 4 and 8 poles, sample rate at 44,100 32 bit. Cancel every noise and hear only your qso.
[ Hits: 1168 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Homebrew 700 Watt Wind turbine
- Home made a wind turbine for your portable operations
[ Hits: 863 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 7 Watt HF Amplifier
- An RF power amplifier, providing 7 Watts output in HF bands, schematic by ON6MU
[ Hits: 2785 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 50 MHz Power Amplifier
- Home-brew 50 MHz Power Amplifier by UN8GC
[ Hits: 835 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital Wattmeter - 300nW to 30W
- The digital wattmeter project was created for the purpose of measuring power in the range of 300nw to 30w.
[ Hits: 1029 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- KD1JV Digital SWR / Power Meter
- This small, light weight digital SWR and power meter uses an Atmel AVR Butterfly demo board and a Stockton type directional coupler.
[ Hits: 1074 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Portable RF Sniffer and Power Meter
- Whether we are tuning up homebrew equipment, checking antenna VSWR, adjusting a linear amplifier, or just monitoring output power during a contest, almost all aspects of ham operation can use a power meter. Paul Wade W1GHZ
[ Hits: 1220 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 4AMP 18v power supply
- Schematic of a 4 AMP / 18v regulated power supply by ON6MU
[ Hits: 976 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Astron Power Supplies Mods
- Technical and modification information on Astron Power Supplies compiled from a number of different sources by Mike Morris WA6ILQ
[ Hits: 1255 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Power supplies with UA78
- 13,8 v / 1 A power supplies using the UA78 series by ON6MU
[ Hits: 538 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 2A Power Supply
- Schematic of a regulated 0-24v 2A Power Supply
[ Hits: 1471 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Homebrew C-L-C QRP Antenna Tuner
- This is a C-L-C type tuner with a reflected power indicator. Tuning is done for minimum reflected power.
[ Hits: 3754 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 2M Programmable Fox-Or Transmitter
- The 2 metre fox-or transmitter is a small low power transmitter which mounts in a small plasic pipe and runs off two AA batteries. The board measures just 12mm by 70mm.
[ Hits: 801 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]