Search Results for "pa system"239 links
Antennas : 40M : 40 meter Magnetic Loop Antennas
- A magnetic loop antenna for HF
- Able to cover all frequencies between 3.5 and about 10 MHz, the loop described here is directional, does not require a radial system, and stands just 1.8 metres tall. The antenna can be put together in a short time and is cheap by Peter Parker VK3YE ex VK1PK
[ Hits: 91613 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
[ Hits: 4800 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WinLink 2000
- WinLink 2000 employs Stations World-wide to provide an HF/VHF/UHF digital radio Interface into the Internet Email system for the mobile radio operator. Features include binary and graphic file attachments, APRS position reporting and over 340 downloadable WX products. The mode used is Pactor I and Pactor II.
[ Hits: 5007 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- Dunestar Systems
- Manufacturer of single band and multiband transceiver bandpass filters for HF. High pass filters, two radoi headphones mix and switch, 6 meter portable antenna, antenna remote switching and steering.
[ Hits: 1295 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Q-PAR Microwave Antennas
- The company (founded in 1973) excels in the research, design, development and manufacture of microwave antenna systems & components. Our range includes horn, reflector, sinuous, spiral, LPDA, helical antennas, etc; antenna positioners, and many bespoke components.
[ Hits: 419 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Max-Gain Systems, Inc.
- Fiberglass for the antenna builder, Antenna Mart quads, Bandmaster quads, transmitting components, vacuum capacitors and relays, tower accessories, gin poles, remote RF coax switches, rotating side mounts, quad spreaders, quad parts, bristol wrenches, doorknob capacitors, transmitting electron tubes, and much more!
[ Hits: 7002 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- SCS PTC
- Special communications systems, the creators of pactor, TNC using DSP protocols
[ Hits: 1190 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Pacific Research Solutions
- Repeater Controllers, Repeater Tone Panels, Telephone Interface, Remote Monitoring Systems, Process Control and TDS Monitors
[ Hits: 1554 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.29 ]
- USNO Mater Clock Time
- Time reference from USNO, USNO Time in Standard Time Zones,USNO Master Clock Time Animated GIF Clocks, Analog Java Clock, Compute Local Apparent Sidereal Time, Check your local System Clock vs. our Master Clock!
[ Hits: 1625 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.89 ]
- N1YHR - packet radio station
- Cape Cod area packet radio system, Echolink Node #276022
[ Hits: 561 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- KP3AV Repeater Systems
- Welcome to Puerto Rico Repeater Home page, Live Repeaters and more Amateur Radio information.
[ Hits: 916 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.16 ]
- SPRE Home Page
- The Spartan Packet Radio Experiment (SPRE) is an Amateur Radio (Ham radio) communications experiment. The primary mission was to test satellite tracking using amateur packet radio and Global Positioning System (GPS). SPRE was developed and built by the University of Maryland Amateur Radio Association (UMARA) with assistance from NASA, volunteer engineers, and volunteer software professionals.
[ Hits: 783 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- National Weather Service
- Some little known facts about the NOAA Weather Radio system
[ Hits: 858 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Italian importer for many Ham Radio companies
[ Hits: 2902 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Macintosh automatic position reporting system, developed by Bob Bruninga, WB4APR, to track boats and vehicles using GPS and packet radio. MacAPRS was written by Keith Sproul, WU2Z and Mark Sproul, KB2ICI
[ Hits: 4096 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Real-time, schedule of the transmitting times, frequencies, short-path and long-path beam headings for each beacon from your QTH. BeaconClock is for Windows 9x/NT/2k systems.
[ Hits: 1753 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- RXCLUS is a free windows amateur radio software especially designed for the DX'ers and SWL's wanting to receive the informations transmitted by packet radio on the DX-cluster system. It supports also telnet protocol.
[ Hits: 5439 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.86 ]
- Propagation forecasting software for the Macintosh
[ Hits: 1557 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Ipmulse Systems
- Impulse Systems offers several innovating products: F6FBB Language Editor and WinPack CoDec
[ Hits: 939 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- AREPS propagation programs
- Collection of various propagation software by Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center, San Diego, Atmospheric Propagation Branch
[ Hits: 7820 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.40 ]
You can try similar termste-system gps system win system system guy-system lf system te system 2m cat system hf-df-system gps-system win-system vhf-system te-system-2m cat-system system 9
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links