point to point85 links
Antennas : 20M
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 126968 | Votes: 109 | Rating: 7.93 ]
- HF Home made Balun
- A balun is a device that is used at the feedpoint of a balanced antenna when an unbalanced feedline is desired to feed the antenna. Balun is a contraction for BALanced to UNbalanced.
[ Hits: 38328 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- Beverage Antenna Construction
- Types of beverage wires, choose best supports and insulators, multiple antennas at one feedpoint, all well documented with photos and exaustive explanation.
[ Hits: 14796 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.43 ]
- Cheap antenna to make from 160m - 6m
- The antenna is nothing more than a simple 2.4 metre square loop drawing pinned to the internal brick wall of the spare bedroom. Yep, thats right, the inside wall of the spare bedroom - ideal for flat dwellers, hotel rooms or whinging neighbours, The loop has a simple switched inductance at the top of the square loop and uses a simple coaxial stub to tune the antenna. An additional variable capacitor placed across the feedpoint can be used to fine tune the resonance of the antenna, by Andy G0FTD
[ Hits: 41147 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- DK7ZB 144 mhz Yagis
- High gain, good pattern and acceptable bandwidth. These aims can be realized with a radiation-resistance of 25-35Ohms, because the 28-Ohm-feedpoint is very simple to match.
[ Hits: 1759 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.86 ]
- 802.11b Homebrew WiFi Antenna Shootout
- Guide to homebrew your wifi antenna, using a tin can, in this cases using a pringles can. This antennas are also known as cantenna and let you spread your wifi signal.
[ Hits: 70894 | Votes: 61 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- How to build a tin can waveguide antenna
- Looking for an inexpensive way to increase the range of your wireless network? A tin can waveguide antenna, or Cantenna, may be just the ticket. This design can be built for under $5 U.S. and reuses a food, juice, or other tin can.
[ Hits: 37235 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- AR88 page
- This model was introduced in the early 40's to replace or augment the HRO in applications demanding a more onerous duty than basic operational point-to-point communications such as intercepting coded axis radio messages during WWII.
[ Hits: 1399 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W9DC IOTA Awards
- W9DC North America Amateur Radio checkpoint for IOTA Islands on the Air and WLH World Lighthouse award applications and award instructions; Island and lighthouse award links for international radio operator activities
[ Hits: 779 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- The Guide of Japanese IOTA Points
- Introducing Japanese IOTA points and islands to foreign amateurs.
[ Hits: 348 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- PJ9JT Contesting QTH
- SignalPoint, Caribbean Contesting Consortium. Curacao. CCC's contesting QTH is the former home of PJ9JT, John Thompson, W1BIH. This historic site has been the home of many contest wins since 1971.
[ Hits: 1149 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Directory of emergency scanners pinpointed by location on a map of the US with direct feeds
[ Hits: 37153 | Votes: 60 | Rating: 5.32 ]
- Peet Bros Company
- Manufacturer of advanced electronic systems to measure such weather data as: wind speed, wind direction, wind chill, pressure, humidity, rainfall, and dew point.
[ Hits: 480 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Austin Antenna
- Austin Antenna employs leading-edge antenna technology in the production of the highest performance antennas currently available. Marine Antenna, Multi-band Mobile, Point-to-Point, Base Station, Wide-band Land Based, LPDA, Linear Omni, Triplexer, Scanner Antennas
[ Hits: 3823 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Vatican City Radio
- Every day Vatican Radio broadcasts programmes in 40 different languages in five continents, produced by over two hundred journalists located in 61 different countries. Vatican Radio: producing more than 42.000 hours of simultaneous broadcasting covering international news, religious celebrations, in-depth programmes and music. Vatican Radio: from topical subjects to in-depth programmes on moral questions. Vatican Radio: offers to everyone, catholic or not, the Church's point of view.
[ Hits: 881 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- ERP Calculator Plus
- ERP Calculator is an Amateur Radio software utility designed to perform a side-by-side comparison of two Ham Radio antenna systems. ERP Calculator comes pre-programmed with data files including published data for several popular brands and types of coax cable as well as several popular antenna system brands and models. ERP Calculator displays values of ERP, Antenna Power Gain, Antenna Feed point Power, Antenna System Gain in dB, Antenna Gain in dBd, SWR Attenuation in dB, SWR Power Attenuation, Coax Loss in dB, and Coax Power Loss
[ Hits: 2781 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- A smarter version of the Smith Chart program. It allows you to dynamically generate impedance point plots as you configure each design element of an impedance matching network. Has an extensive Help file with a Wizard that tells you what steps to take in designing a matching network for a given load impedance. Complete Windows installation kit by w9dmk
[ Hits: 1891 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 1.43 ]
- A freeware program to dig out weak signals buried in noise, functionally similar to the excellent FFTDSP of AF9Y, but with the added bonus of real time audio filtering of the incoming signals. Just point and click with the mouse, and the selected signal will stand out from the QRM and noise.
[ Hits: 6704 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Using ferrites for interference suppression
- This tutorial is meant to shed some light on the use of ferrites, and also presents some comparative frequency domain measurements both to illustrate some of the points, and to give designers an idea of what they might expect in using and specifying a ferrite component
[ Hits: 3676 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Vacuum tube Basics
- Here's a tale of early '70s vacuum tubes, mainly from the viewpoint of amateur radio.
[ Hits: 743 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termspoint point to point 8 point west point point source beam point nz high point high point nc feed point north point 9 acess point stevens point wi point pleasant high point, nc aprs point
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links