power out put52 links
Antennas : 2M
- 3 elements VHF yagi antenna
- 3 elements VHF Yagi homebrew antenna designed with YAGIMAX 3. Maximum forward GAIN is about 8,17 DBi. This antenna offering an effective radiation power 4 times greater of the transceiver output by SV1BSX
[ Hits: 12576 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 4.47 ]
- Understanding Standing Wave Ratios SWR
- We worry a lot about Standing Wave Ratio (SWR) in amateur radio since SWR is one indication of how well our antenna system is working. Most HF transceivers and antenna tuners have built in SWR meters. SWR is a measure of a transceiver'
s output power verses the portion of that power reflected by the antenna system
[ Hits: 8249 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- What tuners do
- How atenna tuners works and what are real effects on feed lines and maximun power output by G3TXQ
[ Hits: 1348 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The "Woodpecker" Tuning aid
- This little gadget is that it allows you to tune up at full peak output power, whilst limiting the average power to a fraction of the peak, thereby protecting the PA from meltdown
[ Hits: 3856 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- OM Power - HF Amplifier
- Strong RF HF power amplifiers made in europe ! Output 2,5KW 4KW PEP, 160m to 10m.
[ Hits: 8430 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- Comtechpst.com - High Power RF Amps
- Comtech PST offers solid-state power amplifiers in frequency ranges from 1 MHz through 3.6 GHz, with output power levels ranging from 5 watts to over 30 kW
[ Hits: 2988 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Auto Band Select Box for the FT-817
- This project is an interface box for the Yaesu FT-817 that includes a band output port, a computer serial interface, and a remote interface for the FL-7000 (and Quadra?) solid state power amplifiers
[ Hits: 2077 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The KA7OEI FT-817 pages
- FT-817 Radio Modifications, Improving the FT-817 Noise Blanker, increasing output power, using rechargeable cells, epanding frequency range
[ Hits: 829 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K0GKD Solid State amplifier
- High Power Solid State 600 Watts Output Motorola MRF 150 FETs
[ Hits: 4676 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.79 ]
- 11 KW Linear amplifier by I0JX
- Use 4CX10000D / 8171, RF output power of 11 KW in key-down carrier on all bands. Power was measured with a Bird 4712 wattmeter and a 25 KW slug
[ Hits: 23432 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 7.79 ]
- IK5MEN HF amplifier 10-160m.
- Italian page including pictures schematics diagrams of an home made linear amplifier using four EL509 in parallel. Output power is about 700W.
[ Hits: 4788 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- 2 m. Band VHF PA 5 Watts
- A VHF power amplifier made with two cheap RF transistors, 2N3924 as driver and a BFS22A for final stage, giving an unexpected output power of 7-8 watts maximum
[ Hits: 1712 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Six-Meter Linear Amplifier
- This homebrew six-meter linear amplifier started off life as a "junker" Alpha 76PA h.f. amplfier. Power output is 800W
[ Hits: 1495 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A 20W Amplifier for 2 meters
- VU2RAR basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 144-146 Mhz output power can vary from 3 to 25 Watts.
[ Hits: 2661 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- An Intelligent keyer for FSK beacon usage
- Designing a beacon keyer that transmit the relative output power along to call sign.
[ Hits: 467 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sierra mods
- This is a collection of emails collected over time which indicate how to put some mods into your Sierra transceiver. Most of the mods have to do with improving the power output.
[ Hits: 573 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 12VDC Power Supply
- It is easy to build a 12 VDC power supply out of an old computer power supply.
[ Hits: 4636 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- A CW TX for 80 meters band
- This simple circuit will give about 1.2 Watts of output when powered from a 13.8VDC supply.
[ Hits: 1669 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Fox - 40mw transmitter
- This RDF two transistor 144 MHz transmitter uses a 48 MHz scanner crystal as an oscillator / tripler. A second transistor boosts the power output to 40 milliwatts.
[ Hits: 257 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Fox - 750 mw transmitter
- This RDF three transistor 144 MHz transmitter uses a 48 MHz scanner crystal as an oscillator / tripler. A second transistor boosts the signal to 40 milliwatts, a third amplifies the power output to 750 milliwatts.
Includes schematic and pictures.
[ Hits: 237 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar termspower and power measurem pan power top 40 power led power-mod rf power pan power top 155 out put power hf power amp low power amp ic 706 will not power up power 105.1 power ic power aim pan power top 155 am fm power amp
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links