AARC Anne Arundel Amateur Radio Club
- Public service, repeaters, elmer program, training and testing. Programs for kids, YLs, OMs, new hams and old. Contesting, kit building, fun and fellowship. Meetings on the first and third Thursday evenings.
The Las Vegas Radio Amateur Club
- The Las Vegas Radio Amateur Club operates the K7UGE repeaters on 146.94 and and 448.500.
Repeater is located on top of the Las Vegas Hilton Hotel & Casino, the UHF repeater is located on top of the Tropicana Hotel & Casino.
The Mountain Repeater Association
- Formed about 30 years ago, in an effort to promote the growth of 220 MHz operation, further the readiness of the Amateur Radio Community to provide disaster emergency communications, and to promote experimentation with VHF communications.
N3TWT South Mountain Repeater Association
- The South Mountain Repeater Association (SMRA) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit group of amateur radio operators dedicated to community service and emergency communications within Cumberland County and the surrounding area in Central Pennsylvania.
Repeater and Broadcast Transmitter Database
- Searchable database of amateur repeaters and broadcast transmitters. The database covers the fifty U.S. states, the District of Columbia, and the ten Canadian provinces.
Amplifier for 15 and 17 meter band
- The two linear amplifiers are ment for use with QRP SSB/CW/FM/AM transmitters on the amateur bands 15 and 17 meters can be powered from a 12 volt DC supply by ON6MU
5th order High Pass VHF Filter
- Sometimes many VHF-UHF modern transceivers have problems with BROADCAST Interference and CROSS-modulation from FM commercial broadcast stations this article shows a simple Batteworth HI-Pass VHF Filter to reduce this problem