Search Results for "result ie"31 links
Antennas : 20M
- Cedevita-20 Antenna
- The Cedevita-20 is a hybrid monoband antenna, the result of merging the radiator of a shortened vertical with one element of a dipole. It fits on most balconies and must be hung from the ceiling.
By ik1zyw Paolo Cravero
[ Hits: 5003 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- KN5L Field Day Vertical Antenna
- This Field Day Vertical Antenna project is the result of many years of attending various field day sites and realizing that what was needed is a simple, easy to assemble vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 3168 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The 3-D Folded Loop Antenna
- This article will introduce you to an antenna author call the 3-Dimensional Folded Loop. This
antenna is the result of his continuing efforts to compact full-size antennas by folding and
bending the elements. A one-wavelength loop that is reduced in height and width by being folded into three dimensions.
[ Hits: 3418 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The VHF Quagi
- There have been many half-hearted attempts to combine a Yagi and a Quad. Most have produced questionable results. Well, here are the "true" facts, the real dope, the hot scoop. K6YNB in QST April 1977
[ Hits: 1791 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Antique Mall Books
- We have a large selection of PHOTOFACT, repair manuals as well as some Perpetual Troubleshooter's Manuals. New ones are added almost daily.
[ Hits: 382 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LogQSO.com is a contest log viewer and analyzer. Allow to compare scores of many contest stations in a graphical way. Currently host results of CQWW SSB and CW since 2004.
[ Hits: 110 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio klub Cerkno S50E
- Good contest and DX results, photos, movies, rent-a-QTH, WRTC 2000 host.
[ Hits: 479 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 9L5MS Online Log
- 9L5MS Online-Log 2011 DXPedition to Sierra Leone
[ Hits: 713 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 3.40 ]
- L.A.R.K. Swapmeet
- Swapmeet 1 st. Sunday of each month, rain or shine 7-11:30 AM. PST/PDST. Physical location is Las Positas Collage, 3033 Collier Canyon Road, Livermore, California. Free admission and parking for buyers/lookers. Restrooms & food/refreshments are available. Talk-in: local repeater 147.120 (+) PL100, monitored during swap hours. **Registration for sellers starts around 6 AM. with set-up 7 AM.+ ** This major swap event has been on-going for 10 years with positive results. Run by club volunteers & sponsored by the Livermore Amateur Radio Klub (LARK). Visual diriving map assistance please see event URL http://www.livermoreark.org/swap/swap,html
[ Hits: 2581 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- TA0U Urcun Canel
- TA0U / Personal web pages..Contest calendar, Contest results, forum, hobies, pictures, disaster communication.
[ Hits: 255 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Frequency Calibration for Weak Signal Work
- Accurate calibration of your receiver and sound card is necessary for good results with the weak signal modes in use at LF. Modern receivers with master oscillators that are synthesized to provide all conversion frequencies greatly simplify the process. This article describes a method of making the necessary measurements and adjustments to an ICOM R75 receiver and a sound card, using the ARGO software
[ Hits: 703 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The home of NuMorse and NuTest
- Learn the Morse Code. Learn from random text or simulated QSO (contact) sources. Create character sequences that you find difficult. Compare your results with what the program sent and view error statistics. Take simulated tests. Sound card not essential. Evaluation version not time limited.
[ Hits: 1694 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- UK Radio Amateurs Annual CW Table
- The purpose of the table is to encourage CW activity on the HF bands and six metres. Each year participants start afresh and work as many DXCC entities on each of the ten bands as possible between 0000Z on 1st January and 2400Z on 31st December
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRP 1:1 Current-type Balun for Portable Use
- A ferrite-loaded coaxial RF choke which just happens to yield the same result as a 1:1 current balun
[ Hits: 2580 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Near-Real-Time F2-Layer Critical Frequency Map
- This map can be used to determine the frequencies that will always be returned to the Earth. Transmitted frequencies higher than the indicated contours (which are given in MHz) may penetrate the ionosphere, resulting in lost power to space.
The map shows the radio auroral zones as green bands near the northern and southern poles.
[ Hits: 4636 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.10 ]
- Ameritron ALS-600S review
- ALS-600S review, an abbreviated version of this review first appeared in the March 2005 issue of QST. See QST for lab test results.
[ Hits: 371 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1291 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Transmission Line Details. This utility program shows the impedance and SWR at both ends of a transmission line and the details of power loss in the line. It includes characteristics for over 40 built-in line types. You can modify these values to see how small changes affect the results or to specify custom lines. All program inputs may be changed directly or you can use spin buttons to make the changes. If you are using a moderately fast computer you can hold down a spinner and "watch the movie" on the charts as the results are recomputed. By AC6LA
[ Hits: 886 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Qucs - Quite Universal Circuit Simulator
- Qucs, briefly for Quite Universal Circuit Simulator, is an integrated circuit simulator which means you are able to setup a circuit with a graphical user interface (GUI) and simulate the large-signal, small-signal and noise behaviour of the circuit. After that simulation has finished you can view the simulation results on a presentation page or window. Run on Linux.
[ Hits: 1059 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- SH5 Contest Log Analysis
- SH5 is easy to use contest logs analyzer which creates a variety of HTML statistics from the Cabrillo format log generated by most popuplar contest log software (N1MM Logger+, Win-Test, Writelog, TR4W and others). SH5 allows you to upload contest results to your web site.
[ Hits: 1093 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- DigiPan provides a panoramic display of the frequency spectrum in the form of an active dial scale extending the full width of the computer screen. DigiPan is the result of a joint effort between myself and Nick Fedoseev, UT2UZ, the author of MIXW32, and is intended to make PSK31 operation easier and more enjoyable for everyone.
[ Hits: 29806 | Votes: 79 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- BeamFinder is a software tool designed to conduct analyses for radio amateurs interested in radio propagation studies. It provides a large 2500 x 1800 pixel screen map of the world which displays calculated results from sophisticated models, dx data and other sources of information
[ Hits: 1883 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CallBook for iPhone
- CallBook is an Amateur Radio application that allows you to look up call signs via the free WM7D server, the QRZ Online subscription service or the HamCall subscription server and track active APRS stations on www.aprs.fi. Lookup results can be emailed and the QTH can be instantly viewed in the Maps application
[ Hits: 3338 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Batteries and QRP
- Thanks to the popularity of cell phones, laptops and other personal electronic devices, the battery industry has been market-driven to produce higher capacity batteries in lighter weights than previously possible with yesterday's chemistries.As a result, a wide variety of battery types are available to the outdoor QRP operator.
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4414 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
You can try similar termsresult nts result ie result g9 ba result result ie nts result electrophonic result: no pos google 4d result to day result dxcc neco gce result echolink result: не наш gcuf.nts result dipolo result shoclu9 result nts result of teacher
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links