Build An LF Antenna Analyzer
- A Portable Low Frequency Antenna Analyzer, For those of us who like to play with antennas on the ham bands, one of the handiest tools to have around the shack is an "antenna analyzer". These gadgets combine a signal generator and standing-wave ratio (SWR) sensor in a small battery-powered unit.
A $20 HF mobile antenna
- A few hours of fun with PVC and wire and
you’ve got yourself a respectable road radiator. The antenna consists of little more than some PVC pipe topped by a RadioShack replacement whip antenna and a couple of coils made from a small roll of #14 house wire.
Zanesville Amateur Radio ClubPriority listing
- The Zanesville Amateur Radio Club (ZARC) is an association for the purpose of providing amateur radio communications in times of emergency: installing, maintaining, and operating a 2-meter repeater and club radio shack, and promoting amateur radio in general.
Richies ShackPriority listing
- Richies Shack has a collection my Ham Radio for sale as well as being an Amateur Radio reference site. Ham News, Radio News, ham radio forum, links page and classified ads area.
Salina Abilene Manhattan Live ScannerPriority listing
- This page is a live audio feed of public safety and business radio communications in and around the Salina, Abilene and Manhattan, KS area. Audio source is a Radio Shack Pro 2006 scanner. Feed is with Windows Media Encoder. Your requirement is Windows Media Player version 9 or better.
- Supply high quality accessories for your ham shack, including Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed for the SO2R operator, USB Interfaces, Digital Mode Interfaces, Keyers and many others
AI9NL - Harv's Hamshack Hack
- Harv's Hamshack Hack. A remaster of the KNOPPIX distro for Amateur Radio Operators (Hams) who have no prior experience with Linux. Provides a complete OS, software for hobby, web, and word tasks. All contained in an .iso file ready to burn to CD.
Bowden's Hobby Circuits
- A small collection of electronic circuits for the hobbyist or student. Site includes over 100 circuit diagrams, links to related sites, commercial kits and projects, newsgroups and educational areas. Most of the circuits can be built with common components available from Radio Shack or salvaged from scrap electronic equipment