W5QJR Antenna Revisited
- This antenna combines the features of a horizontal and a vertical antenna to provide constant signal level to all stations from near-in to more than 1,000 miles It is the optimum antenna for rag chewing and net operation on 40, 80 and 160 meters
ZR6KMD 2M Beam Antenna
- This design was adapted from an article in the ARRL Handbook and built with simplicity and
duplicity in mind. This antenna is a vast improvement over a standard dipole with a forward gain of around 8db with a front to back ratio of 10db.
Cabrillo Web Forms
- Use these forms to manually enter log data to produce a Cabrillo file and submit it to a contest sponsor. The forms are designed for contesters who used paper logging or logging software that doesn't produce a Cabrillo file.
K8ND SO2R Resources
- Ideas and notes on designing a SO2R radio shack room. Includes lots of radio shack pictures used by K8ND as ideas to plan his new radio shack, with contesting in mind.
Discovery Power Amplifiersupdated
- The Discovery series of amplifiers are designed and built in the UK by Linear Amp UK Ltd, one of the world’s leading amplifier manufacturers, specializing in high power RF tube amplifiers.
The amplifiers use large GS31 or GS35 ceramic triode tubes. Band coverage 6m, 2m and 70 cms
RAM Mounting Systems, Inc.
- Ram mounting systems is a world leader for design and manufacturing of mounting applications. ram mounts offer more than 900 interchangeable components for unlimited uses and configurations.
RFSM-2400 Digital Mode
- A recent digital radio protocol. Based on a freeware soundcard-based Radio Frequency Software Modem.
Work under standart MIL-STD-188-110A. Maximum speed 2400 bit/second. Signal bandwidth: 0,3-3,3 kHz (standard mode) and 0,3-2,7 kHz (non-standard mode).
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
- DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast stations using the sound card in your PC. You need a suitable MF, HF or VHF band radio receiver tuned to one of the DSC distress and calling channels or to one of the Navtex channels
- Aether is an ham radio logging for the Mac. Aether gives hams logging software that is as powerful, easy to use, and good looking as the operating system it runs on.
Designed from the ground-up using Apple’s Cocoa, Aether supports the latest Mac OS X technologies, and provides the experience that Mac users expect.
- Macintosh morse code software, Fast Morse will convert any text you enter into the original Morse code equivalent, and play it on your speakers. The speed can be adjusted to anything from 1 to 35 words per minute if your computer can keep up, allowing you to send Morse signals at a rate your friends and fellow Morse enthusiasts can follow!
- Ham Log is an easy to use yet powerful QSO logging utility for all devices running Palm OS.
Ham Log's design and functionality was designed to meet my needs when mobile and away from my home station.
- Callsign Lookup is a simple, small Apple Macintosh application that allows the amateur radio operator with a dedicated Internet connection (DSL, cable) to quickly access online callsign databases