Search Results for "generator signals"5 links
- SignalGen is a free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that generates relatively low frequency signals with the use of a PC sound card. It is an entirely suitable replacement for a hardware signal generator if one doesn't require signals of a frequency higher than about 50 KHz. SignalGen creates any frequency between a fraction of one Hertz and an upper limit determined by your sound card's capabilities.
[ Hits: 1534 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SSTV tools
- A set of utilities for the SSTV enthusiasts. SSTV signal generator, to generate SSTV audio signals from a bitmap. SSTV Signal Viewer to demodulate SSTV signals, anf SSTV Image Denoiser to removes noise from the pictures. By VE3NEA.
[ Hits: 120 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- TCUBE is a combination of a Spectrum Analyzer and a Two Tone Generator, with optional quadrature outputs. It can be used for measuring the intermodulation behavior of an audio circuit, and as a general purpose tool
[ Hits: 7716 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Signal generator using the PC soundcard to output continuous tone, CW, SSTV, AO-40 telemetry, and PSK31 test signals with variable AWGN. The program will also output to a RIFF .wav file by AE4JY
[ Hits: 3531 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- RF Sweep Generator
- Notes about generating RF sweep signals on the Arduino for filter testing, a digital version of the old Wobbulator concept
[ Hits: 73 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsgenerator signals q signals signals i and q signals ssb signals ems signals whisper signals ambulance signals police signals weak signals time signals digital signals procedural signals ham call signals anf cha freeport ca signals
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links