- AR88 is a general purpose communications receiver manufactured by RCA in the U.S.A between 1941 and 1945.
- Purveyor and Collector of Antique/Vintage Radios, Valves (Tubes) and Service Data for many radios.
Alba Bush Champion Cossor Dansette Decca Defiant Eddystone Ekco Emerson Etronic Eveready Ferguson Ferranti GEC Grundig HMV Invicta Kolster-Brandes Lissen Marconi Masteradio McMichael Mullard Murphy Pam Perdio Philco Philips Pilot Pye Regentone RGD Roberts Sobell Sony Stella Strad Ultra Vidor
- Website by, for and about Amateur Radio Emergency Service volunteer registered stations in the Radio Amateurs of Canada, Ontario Section. Find out what we do, and how we do it, as well as how you can help.
BYU Amateur Radio Club : Home
- Founded in 1949 and officially recognized by the FCC in 1950, the BYUARC has many years of service at BYU. Experiencing second generation club members and a continuous committment to BYU and the ham radio community, the club continues to go strong and progress
- With Scancorder you can record and replay audio from your scanner using your computer soundcard. The audio is recorded digitally as a wave file, so that even digital modes can be re-processed or analysed later.
Morse Code Madness
- A freeware windows based Morse Code program written in Visual Basic 6 with source code freely available! The program uses DirectX DirectSound for some features. You may download the source code and/or the executable at the bottom of the page.
- Offer PC based virtual instrument for electronics enthusiasts, students and professionals, including full-fledged sound card real time Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer and Signal Generator.