Echo-Echo DX Group
- The ECHO-ECHO group is an International Radio Club of 11 meter operators. The Group was founded on spring 1989 in Warszawa, the capital of Poland, to study propagation and to promote friendly and brotherly relations among radio operators in the world.
Nellis Radio Amateur Club
- "Located at Nellis Airforce Base-Las Vegas, Nevada USA. Nellis RAC is a progressive radio club. Providing licensing classes, on-air code study group, vhf/uhf repeaters, emergency and public service communications, ""Aviation Nation"" Airshow Special Event Station N7V"
- Text books relating to amateur radio (HAM radio), highpass and lowpass power filters, transmitter test loads (dummy loads), study tapes and disks to learn morse code, transceiver preamplifiers, antenna signal boosters.
ATNF - Australia Telescope National Facility
- Operates the Australia Telescope, a set of radio telescopes in New South Wales. These telescopes are used, individually or together, to study objects in the Universe ranging from the remains of dead stars to entire galaxies.
The Very Small Array (VSA)
- in Tenerife (Canary Islands). Designed to study fluctuations in the Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) thought to originate from the period immediately following the big bang. Operated by Cambridge and Manchester Universities (UK).
Popagation studies committeePriority listing
- This page is about the RSGB's Propagation Studies Committee, its work, services and current projects, together with guides to where to find more about matters relating to propagation on the Internet at all levels from introductory to professional. Watch this space!
Welcome to VIS Amateur Supply
- Vis amateur supply, largest independent dealer for several major brands of amateur radio accessories, and publisher of 'vis study cards' and the 'sam amateur radio callsign database'. Coffeeville, AL USA
Getting Started in SW Listening
- Excellent and exaustive guide to shortwave listening offered by monitoringtimes, includes operating guides, technical suggestions, buying guieds, antennas implementations and more, all what is needed by shortwave listening beginners.
- Helps you study for the Ham Radio &
FCC GROL exams. Often times, test questions are worded in ways; that fool you. RadioTelephone Tutor drills on missed questions, till you know the answers backwards and forwards. Can take entire question pools in straight, or random order. Creates a practice test; which represents what you would be given in a real exam.