Build your first dipole
- The dipole antenna is an easily designed and made antenna usually used on HF, although can be (and sometimes is) made for VHF and UHF antennas, and in varying forms is also used as part of different designs of antennas – i.e. as the driven element for directional antennas.
Quarter Wave with radials
- VHF quarter wave antenna mainly for scanner usage, The quarter wave antenna is an easily designed and constructed antenna for whatever frequency you want, although with the following design, you may to limit itto the VHF and UHF bands due to the physical size.
GMRS J-Pole Antenna
- Build a j-pole antenna for the GMRS/FRS radios. These radios are the type you can buy at sporting goods stores such as REI, Cabelas, etc. There are several radio manufactureres who make GMRS/FRS radios with removable antennas. This antenna can increase the range of these radios by miles!
- HF-SSB radio products Accessories, Amplifiers and Antennas tuners. Established in 1995 as a joint venture between Motorola's Land Mobile Product Sector and Bartal Electronic Enclosures Ltd.
- Powerful antenna modeling tool using NEC 2 computing engine. Nec2 specifically provide users, either those experienced with the Nec2 processes, or for those who are neophytes but wantto model their own antennas.
Nec2Go uses a simplified process for defining the antenna structure and then providing view of the structure, plots (2D and 3D) and other significant data that is pertinentto the design.
This simplified process uses an edit file with equations for all definitions.
Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- By using the signals from two antennas, controlling their relative amplitudes and controlling the phase of one of them, unwanted signal or unwanted noise can be phased out. Circuitry is described which uses the signal from a wire antenna to provide selective cancelling againstthe signal output from an LF loop antenna.