Search Results for "t antennas"1408 links - and 72 categories
Antennas : 2M
- Roll-up & Copper JPole antennas
- Roll-up and Copper Pipe J-Pole Antennas for 144 Mhz.
[ Hits: 4379 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1065 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Mobile Helix Antennas for HF
- Normal mode helix antennas for HF mobile. Photos andn plan for a 20 meters mobile helix antenna by N2MH
[ Hits: 12070 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.91 ]
- Copper J-Pole Antennas
- Conejo Valley Amateur Radio Club, article edited by Rory Eikland, KG6HCU and Ken Larson, KJ6RZ, they have had excellent experience building and using J-Pole antennas, and share their experience on planning VHF and UHF Jpole antennas.
[ Hits: 11435 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- Antennas for 136kHz
- A very long and exaustive documentation on building antennas for 136 khz. Includes links to antenna design software for longwave
[ Hits: 4207 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Antenna Tuning
- Tuning mobile and base antennas, measuring SWR.
[ Hits: 6198 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Travel loop antennas
- PA11019 Travel loop antennas, these antennas cover 6.300 to 29.200 mHz , handle 35 Watts and have a packing size of 43 cm, ideal for fieldwork, or mobile operations.
[ Hits: 3209 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Antenna Selection Made Easy
- This page will help you answer important questions about antenna selection before you talk to a supplier. After reading this paper, you should be able to better determine the most important parameters you need to know for your antenna selection criteria.
[ Hits: 1744 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Antennas basics
- An antenna study guide by NZART, cover basic topics like dipoles, wave lenght calculation, baluns, beams, dummy loads, and measurements.
[ Hits: 23225 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- VHF/UHF Yagi Antenna Design
[ Hits: 136474 | Votes: 913 | Rating: 5.94 ]
- New HF antenna HB9ABX
- A new, revolutionary design allows the construction of small HF antennas,
which provide the same efficiency as large antennas. This antenna can be built for all HF bands, from 10 to 80 m.
[ Hits: 20719 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 9.01 ]
- ITELITE Antennas
- ITELITE manufactures omnidirectional, sector and directional antennas 900 MHz 2.4 GHz 3.5 GHz 5 GHz 5.8 GHz antennas.
[ Hits: 633 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Spider Antennas
- Compact HF antennas for home and mobile use, compact HF maritime antennas, manufactured by multi-band antennas
[ Hits: 2117 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Ciro Mazzoni Antennas
- HF Antennas, magnetic loop antenna, based in Italy
[ Hits: 3972 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3415 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Telewave's innovative engineering produces the industry's toughest antenna systems. Yagi, Fiberglass Collinear, and Dipole models are available from 66-2500 MHz. Wattmeters, test equipment,rf power meters, duplexers, filters and cavities, transmitters combiners
[ Hits: 1631 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Telecom Product Profiles
- Telecom Product Profiles is a manufacturers' rep firm specializing in factory direct Nello Towers, monopoles, antenna mounts, shelters, and more. Factory direct Cellular, PCS, and Wireless Broadband equipment such as antennas, radios, and more. Installation, financing, and leasing options available.
[ Hits: 765 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- The fact that the phasing between a wanted signal and an unwanted signal can be different on different antennas is put to advantage. With this condition, the unwanted signal can be cancelled out by controlling amplitude and phase. The heart of the system is some form of phase control circuitry.
[ Hits: 460 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Antennas for restricted space
- Arrl document about invisible antennas and indoor systems. It is important to consider that few compromise antennas are capable of delivering the performance one can expect from the full-size variety. But the patient and skillful operator can often do as well as some fellows who are equipped with high power and full-size antennas. The "cliff-dweller" may not be able to "bore a hole" in the band as often, and as easily, but DX can be worked successfully when band conditions are suitable.
[ Hits: 7024 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- P J Grimshaw : Antenna books
- Netspace of PJ Grimshaw author of books and websites on antennas for ham radio
[ Hits: 1271 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Butternut manuals
- Manuals of butternut antennas
[ Hits: 905 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Isotron antenna manulas
- From this page you can download the following manuals, in Adobe Acrobat format .pdf, 40 Meter Isotron, 80 Meter Isotron
[ Hits: 3275 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.20 ]
- Rocket Radio UK
- UK based suppliers of CB, amateur radio equipment and DAB digital radios. Other products include antennas, base and handheld scanners, and accessories including microphones, books.
[ Hits: 799 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GI Joe's radio electronics
- Dealer for Cb radios, Cb antenna & accessories Galaxy radio, Cobra cb radio, Ranger, Texas Star, Palomar. Police scanner, radar detector, GPS, GMRS, FRS, Wilson cellular amplifier & antennas. Owners manuals, schematics and links.
[ Hits: 11406 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4200 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]