Search Results for "the voice"92 links - and 1 categories
Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : Canada : British Columbia
- The Kamloops Amateur Radio Club
- The Kamloops Amateur Radio Club is a non-profit organization that has been incorporated under the Society Act.
Our organization has been building and maintaining a network of Amateur Radio mountain top repeaters to enable voice and digital communications between a number of interior communities for many years.
[ Hits: 415 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K4HY Owensboro Amateur Radio Club
- The Voice for Amateur Radio in Daviess County for 53 Years
[ Hits: 191 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Peekskill - Cortlandt Amateur Radio Association
- The Peekskill / Cortlandt Amateur Radio Association, Inc. (PCARA) is a Volunteer Non-Profit Community Service Organization Serving the Greater Peekskill / Cortlandt Area of Westchester and Putnam Counties in New York State.
PCARA operates three voice repeaters in the Northern Westchester / Southern Putnam County region of New York State.
[ Hits: 528 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Onslow Amateur Radio Club - WD4FVO - The Friendly Voice Of Onslow
- The onslow amateur radio club provides this web site as a public service to all radio amateurs within jacksonville, onslow county, and the surrounding areas in north carolina.
[ Hits: 345 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Harrisburg Radio Amateurs Club
- The friendly voice of central pennsylvania
[ Hits: 407 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- illinoisdigitalham : Digital Ham Radio
- dedicated to the discussion & development of ALL amateur / ham radio Digital Voice & Data communication
[ Hits: 343 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- About Digital Smart Technologies
- A general guide to D-STAR.
The purpose of D-STAR is to allow HAM Radio operators to speak further and clearer using digital voice while sending data from 1200 BPS on up at the same time.
[ Hits: 1231 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DVX Project
- Digital Voice Transceiver Project
This Project began to explore the use of the DVSI AMBE 2020 voice compression chip and also the ADF7021 single chip VHF RF Transceiver from Analog Devices.
[ Hits: 1295 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DStar- is anybody else worried about this?
- D-Star is being promoted as a new digital voice transmission mode "For the second century of Amateur Radio" - but does it really fit into the spirit of the hobby?
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WinDRM - HF Digital Radio Mondiale
- WinDRM is the hottest digital mode on HF today! Nothing else exists where you can transfer data at almost 1KB/s without using proprietary hardware. HF Digital Radio Mondiale allow fast data, pictures, and voice over a 2.5Khz bandwidth
[ Hits: 14142 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.82 ]
- FDMDV - Digital Voice
- FDMDV - Frequency Division Multiplex Digital Voice
Digital Audio over HF SSB.
FDMDV is the latest digital voice mode on HF - it caters to high quality digital voice under poor band conditions, in only 1100Hz bandwidth
[ Hits: 4987 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- Low Frequency Transmission Modes
- Article by W1TAG on operating modes used on low-banding.
The 2200 meter band (135.7 - 137.8 kHz) is only 2.1 kHz wide, so voice work on SSB or AM is out. Find out the best modes on LF
[ Hits: 338 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Voice Repeater Basics
- Repeater operating is one of the most popular facets of amateur radio
[ Hits: 190 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- WBCQ The Planet
- This summer, WBCQ is running The Voice of the M/S Katie, live radio broadcasts originating from our radio ship the M/S Katie in Boston, Massachusetts. WBCQ broadcasts 50,000 watts on each of its four international shortwave transmitters on 5.110, 7.415, 9.330 and 18.910 MHz
[ Hits: 724 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Easypal is a freeware DSSTV software uses the DRM (Digital Radio Mondiale) encoding to allow the sending of image files over voice channels. This mode is known as Digital SSTV
[ Hits: 7178 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- Echo Link client for Linux and general purpose voice services system for ham radio use. The svxlink server consists of a core that handles the connection to the tranceiver. The core can be configured to act as a repeater controller or to operate on a simplex channel
[ Hits: 2795 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- Voice descrambler
- This program descrambles band inverted encrypted transmissions, usually found on VHF/UHF. It uses a NCO (numerical controlled oscillator) to re-produce the originally inverted audio band. Use it only if legally permitted in your country. I assume no responsabilities deriving from its use. Standard disclaimer applies
[ Hits: 11514 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.94 ]
- Voice Keyer
- The Voice Keyer is a free Windows based voice keyer. It is very easy to use and it handles up to seven messages. By connecting your computer soundcard to your radio it's possible to just press a button and the computer will CQ for you, to spare your voice. It can also PTT your radio via the LPT port by SM3WMV
[ Hits: 2799 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- FT-1000MP interface
- YAESU FT-1000/MP/MARK V (filed) interface, this one of numerous RTX sound blaster interfaces you can find on the internet, but this one include:
FSK KEYING to use with the RTTY port, DVS-2 to use the interface in AFSK mode, this include all digital modes + voice keyer, CW KEYING
[ Hits: 6336 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Converting SSB CB to LF
- Modified transverter for converting SSB CB to LF for thru-the-earth voice communications
[ Hits: 1070 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsvoice key voice dv dv voice the voice uk the voice voice voice-id voice over ssb voice the-voice-uk voice of america voice keyer cat electro voice 664 voice of korea voice scramble
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links