about time signals on dxzone.com
Ham Radio : Clubs : Europe : UK Operating Aids : Phonetics and codes Operating Aids : Time Software : Beacon Monitoring Software : DSP
Software : Hellschreiber Software : PSK31 Software : Radio Control Software : Spectrum analyzers Software : Time Software : Weak Signal Technical Reference : Software Defined Radio : RTLSDR Technical Reference : Test Equipment : Oscilloscope
- Fast, high resolution time-frequency analyzer with FFT display for time and frequency variant signals.
[ Hits: 4799 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- EchoFilter uses the soundcard of a PC to process income audio signals in real-time. The narrow filter bandwidth allow the extraction signals and sounds from the audio signal that may normally be close to inaudible.
It is intended for radio HAMS, hobbyists, researchers, scientists and students in the DSP field.
[ Hits: 6733 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- glfer is a program for reception and transmission of QRSS/DFCW signals. It is composed of two main parts: the spectrogram window, where you can see the spectrum of the received signal vs. time
the transmission functions, to emit cw characters at a slow but precisely controlled speed, using the QRSS (slow CW) or DFCW (Dual Frequency CW) modes
[ Hits: 1300 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
[ Hits: 7374 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.01 ]
- ScopeDSP analyzes sampled-data signals in the time and frequency domains. It can generate, read, write, window, and plot real and complex digital data signals.
[ Hits: 146 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links