uhf filter5 links
- UHF Reject filter
- This filter is a 0.1 dB Tschebychev lowpass with a rejection of 90 dB
or better at 430 MHz, and 0.2 dB insertion loss at 72 MHz.
[ Hits: 1105 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RF Filters
- MS DOS Program for calculations of HP, LP and BP filters at VHF and UHF frequencies up to about 800 MHz by YU1AW
[ Hits: 1164 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- A low cost UHF/VHF duplexer
- Duplexers for dual band radio are usually high pass filter and low pass filter combined in the same box. This circuit is a design within a cost of US$10.
[ Hits: 7643 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.15 ]
- 5th order High Pass VHF Filter
- Sometimes many VHF-UHF modern transceivers have problems with BROADCAST Interference and CROSS-modulation from FM commercial broadcast stations this article shows a simple Batteworth HI-Pass VHF Filter to reduce this problem
[ Hits: 1009 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- 6m High Pass TVI filter
- Are you suffering from TVI? Then why not try this filter for size. It is a three-stage high-pass filter that blocks low-frequency 50MHz signals while letting through UHF TV.
[ Hits: 1358 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
You can try similar terms0 30 mhz filter lp filter nf filter low pas filter 70 cm filter af filter uhf filter filter dsp rc filter lpf filter filter lpf cw filter filter am filter rf filter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links