Portable Magnetic Loop Antenna Version 2
- A simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres. For its size, the performance of the antenna always astounds me, although it is never going to replace a Yagi
2-Element-Yagis for HFupdatedpop
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. The Beam is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
Construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
6 Meters and Up: SSB/CW DX
- This is a group for amateur radio operators interested in VHF and UHF SSB and CW, primarily in North America. It's intended for general discussions of V/UHF operation, beacon information, reports of tropo and Es openings and anything else of interest to V/UHF DX enthusiasts
- LZ2US offers 3 types amplifiers for the serious VHF/UHF amateur. These amplifiers are very robust and in use by contest groups and EME stations all over the world. Every amplifier is custom made.