Search Results for "v beam antenna"99 links
- Building an own Stackmatch
- Nowdays lots of people are putting up antennas to either beam in different directions at the same time or just to stack them and get a lower angle of radiation. Use this stackmatch to match you array.
[ Hits: 1149 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- PV6 Yagi antenna
- 6 elements yagi beam for 15 meters band, by T73M
[ Hits: 2656 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
[ Hits: 16692 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 3858 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- VK2ABQ Wire Beams
- The VK2ABQ wire beam is described in Les Moxon's HF Antennas for all Locations which also contains the original references, but they are rather difficult to find. The VK2ABQ antenna is a planar wire beam that can be constructed from a single hub and four spreaders.
[ Hits: 7887 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- PV5 Yagi antenna for 20m
- 5 elelents yagi beam antenna for 20 meters band by T93M
[ Hits: 4324 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Feasible Full Sized 40 Meter Beam
- This project started as a result of renewed interest in 40 meters coupled with the desire for an antenna system that would be more effective than the simple dipole.
[ Hits: 6795 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G5RV Beam
- G5RV 40m Beam Antenna
[ Hits: 25394 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 50 Mhz yagi plans
- 5 Elem. yagi for 10 meters, 9 element yagi beam antenna for six meters band by ON4ANT
[ Hits: 8230 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.91 ]
- 80m 4 element delta loop antenna
- A four element delta loop antenna for the 80 meter band providing a forward gain of 6 dBi by F5VKM
[ Hits: 5076 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Hexagonal Beam
- How to build an Hexagonal antenna in 3 hours
[ Hits: 8473 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- T-Hunting Antennas
- 4 Element Cubical Quad, Yagis, LZA Circular Quad, Shrunken Quad , quarter wave, J-Pole, beam mounting , changing polarity
[ Hits: 28092 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.01 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 9562 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- EI7BA's Amateur Radio Pages
- Multi Band Quad,Cushcraft R5, R7, R7000, repair and maintenance, Remote Antenna Switching, Hexagonal Beam, Automatic Band Decoder, Low Band Verticals, Crank-up Tiltover Tower etc
[ Hits: 13307 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- Handi-Tenna portable satellite antenna
- Here is a high-performance hand-held beam antenna that is easy to build and guaranteed to improve your downlink from the LEO satellites over ANY rubber duck or mobile whip
[ Hits: 11436 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.37 ]
- Antennas basics
- An antenna study guide by NZART, cover basic topics like dipoles, wave lenght calculation, baluns, beams, dummy loads, and measurements.
[ Hits: 23224 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Fixed inverted vee antenna for 80m
- Infos and plans for an Inverted V wire antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 6359 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- Reflected M beam for 20 meters
- The Reflected M beam is made from a pair of wires formed in the letter M that are back to back. One M serves as a driven element and the other can be either a director or a reflector
[ Hits: 4238 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Bencher Antennas
- HF Vertical and Beam Antennas, antennas accessories by Butternut
[ Hits: 8177 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- K5BOB Bobber Hex
- Bobber Hex Antenna, Made of CNC cut UHMW plastics. Very little metal is used in production of this Hex beam antenna
[ Hits: 472 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Gizmotchy Antennas
- The Gizmotchy high performance horizontal and vertical beam antenna for 2/6/10/11 meter bands
[ Hits: 857 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3414 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 39105 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.92 ]
- Gizmotchy Antennas
- The Charles Gizmotchy high performance horizontal and vertical beam antennas. Two, Six, Ten and eleven meters antennas
[ Hits: 2767 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
[ Hits: 25244 | Votes: 572 | Rating: 7.44 ]