Search Results for "vhf radio"264 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 2M
- A portable 2-element VHF yagi
- Build a portable VHF yagi antenna for 2 meters. All you need is two rabbit ear antennas from Radio Shack, two CATV baluns, four feet of 3/4 CPVC pipe with one tee.
[ Hits: 25728 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- Build a bazooka dipole
- Build Your Own Bazooka Dipole: A VHF/UHF vertical dipole made from coax
[ Hits: 50255 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.05 ]
- VHF UHF antenna for mobile transceivers
- A whip antenna for VHF and UHF handhelds or mobile radios
[ Hits: 12240 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- Copper J-Pole Antennas
- Conejo Valley Amateur Radio Club, article edited by Rory Eikland, KG6HCU and Ken Larson, KJ6RZ, they have had excellent experience building and using J-Pole antennas, and share their experience on planning VHF and UHF Jpole antennas.
[ Hits: 11647 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.31 ]
- Copper Cactus J-pole VHF antenna
- Copper cactus dual-band super J-pole antenna project for 2 meters and 70 cm
[ Hits: 4455 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- The Copper Duckie Antenna
- A super easy VHF antenna for apartment dwellers
[ Hits: 1949 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The K0NR weblog
- Stuff about amateur (ham) radio, with emphasis on VHF/UHF, QRP, portable and mountaintop operating.
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 6 Meters and Up: SSB/CW DX
- This is a group for amateur radio operators interested in VHF and UHF SSB and CW, primarily in North America. It's intended for general discussions of V/UHF operation, beacon information, reports of tropo and Es openings and anything else of interest to V/UHF DX enthusiasts
[ Hits: 1019 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RSGB GB2RS News casts
- Every week the RSGB produces a News Bulletin for Radio Amateurs and Short Wave listeners. They are read live on Sundays (usually) by a team of readers throughout the UK on HF, VHF and above.
Listen To The Main News MP3 (G4NJH) or to GB2RS on your iPod
[ Hits: 1343 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FAX480 was developed to provide for relatively high resolution image transmission on HF, VHF, and UHF amateur radio bands. FAX480 was designed to bridge the gap between conventional slow scan television (SSTV) and conventional facsimile techniques.
[ Hits: 496 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- JT65 Protocol
- JT65 is a digital protocol intended for Amateur Radio communication with extremely weak signals. It was designed to optimize Earth-Moon-Earth (EME) contacts on the VHF bands, and conforms efficiently to the established standards and procedures for such QSOs.
[ Hits: 968 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DK3XT Meteor scatter, make more miles on VHF
- Meteor scatter, gives quick view over meteor scatter and scatter events on vhf, lists email addresses of vhf radio amateurs qrv in meteor scatter
[ Hits: 675 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.57 ]
- KØBG's ham radio mobile operator web site
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, I trust the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
With safety as a byword, there are articles on amplifiers, antennas, bonding, impedance matching, installing hardware, mobile equipment, noise and RFI abatement, wiring, and much more. I do my best to keep these articles up to date, and easy to follow.
[ Hits: 4387 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.56 ]
- N1RWY's FT-100 site
- This site is dedicated to the YAESU FT-100, mobile HF - VHF - UHF radio
[ Hits: 2864 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- How to make your ham radio system mobile
- How to make your ham radio system mobilemany ham radio operators carry radios for fun, safety and public service activities. radios for both vhf and hf frequencies can easily be installed in vehicles.
[ Hits: 2046 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Turkey Repeater
- Ham radio repeater in Turkey, UHF VHF Echolink directory of turkish repeaters
[ Hits: 561 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.45 ]
- A VHF Operator's Guide
- VHF bands introduction and operating guide by VE3VDC
[ Hits: 900 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- CQ Shop Ham Radio Store Hong Kong
- Hong Kong's only full-service amateur radio store. Full line of Amateur Radio and Two-way equipment and accessories from companies such as Yaesu, Icom, Kenwood, Motorola, MFJ, Alinco, Diamond, AOR and many, many more.
Knowledgeable staff with many years of experience in the radio business TAX-FREE shopping (no sales, VAT, GAT or other taxes)
HF, VHF, UHF transceivers, receivers, walkie-talkies, antennas, antenna tuners, coax and connectors
[ Hits: 7719 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 3.92 ]
- Hf-vhf-uhf-shf-digital-monitoring-site,wavecom Decoder and tools, winradio and DRM decoders, WD3000 Direction Finding System , radioraft software. PFSL3000 Integrated HF-VHF-UHF signal monitorin
[ Hits: 580 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
[ Hits: 1466 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Mobile
- Radiomobile is an excellent and very detailed radio path mapping software, vhf uhf propagation predictor
This software is a tool used to predict the performance of a radio system. Windows freeware by VE2DBE.
[ Hits: 6328 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.32 ]
- GI7B GI7BT Tubes
- GI-7B and GI7BT Tubes for HAM Radio use (HF-VHF-UHF),linear amplifier builders
[ Hits: 1345 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- VHF linear amplifier pictures
- 4CX250B X2 K2RIW style 2m amplifier
[ Hits: 7452 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- Icom 706MKIIG mod of internal fan on rx
- Unlike the old Icom 706, the 706 MKIIG HF/VHF/UHF multi-mode ham radio transceiver do not keep its internal blower running all the time in receive mode.
[ Hits: 3012 | Votes: 120 | Rating: 9.44 ]
- Programming VHF/UHF Radios
- Programming a new VHF/UHF radio usually proves to be a frustrating experience for most new amateur radio operators. A new radio must first be programmed for simplex and repeater operation before it can be used to communicate with local hams.
[ Hits: 13237 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.22 ]
You can try similar termsarmy-radio-manual-model-18-radio-admin-area/ army radio manual model 18 radio radio shack short wave radio radio-shack-short-wave-radio radio amateur radio exam questionstheory radio manual model 18 radio radio shack radio mods paleta radio han radio a radio shack ham radio ht radio shack 12 587 radio radio shack 12-587 radio cb radio cb ham radio 2 m radio net set radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links