x beam161 links - and 2 categories
- The Antenna Elmer
- Here you will find information about wire antennas as well as directional beams.
[ Hits: 9033 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- BVO2 Yagis
- Yagi beam plans for 144MHz band
[ Hits: 13994 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- 3 Element Yagi for Six meter band
- Plans for 3 elements beam antenna and gamma matches
[ Hits: 38732 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- 50 Mhz 6 element yagi
- G3PTO antenna drawing plan for a 50MHz 6 Element Yagi beam
[ Hits: 12888 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- BVO70 Yagis by DJ9BV
- The latest and best yagi beams for 432MHz tested and optimized with NEC
[ Hits: 7753 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 4.93 ]
- 40 Meter Parasitic Delta Loop
- 40 Meter 2 element full size parasitic delta loop wire beam construction and switchable
[ Hits: 32083 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- Reflected W Beam
- Hexagonal Wire Beams for 40-10m from DL7IO,
different mono/multiband designs with building descriptions and model files for EZNEC
[ Hits: 14673 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- T-Hunting Antennas
- 4 Element Cubical Quad, Yagis, LZA Circular Quad, Shrunken Quad , quarter wave, J-Pole, beam mounting , changing polarity
[ Hits: 28768 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.01 ]
- EI7BA's Amateur Radio Pages
- Multi Band Quad,Cushcraft R5, R7, R7000, repair and maintenance, Remote Antenna Switching, Hexagonal Beam, Automatic Band Decoder, Low Band Verticals, Crank-up Tiltover Tower etc
[ Hits: 13665 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- DXCC Beam headings
- Display a current DXCC list with beam headings centered on your location.
[ Hits: 7701 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- Amateur Radio RF Safety Calculator
- This is a main beam power density estimation program intended for use as part of a routine evaluation of RF safety compliance with FCC regulations.
[ Hits: 2054 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- Bencher Antennas
- HF Vertical and Beam Antennas, antennas accessories by Butternut.
Bencher is out ouf ham radio business.
Recently company products has been sold to Vibroplex and DX Engenieering.
[ Hits: 8297 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- ZX-YAGI Antennas
- Fine HF beams for Ham Radio and CB made in Germany
[ Hits: 14849 | Votes: 103 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- K5BOB Bobber Hex
- Bobber Hex Antenna, Made of CNC cut UHMW plastics. Very little metal is used in production of this Hex beam antenna
[ Hits: 586 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- T.G.M. Communications
- MQ-1 four band HF beams 20,15,10,6 meters MQ-2 six band HF beams 20,17,15,12,10,6 meters, beam antennas and Hybrid Quad antennas
[ Hits: 3874 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- MDXA DXCC Beam Headings
- Display a current DXCC list with headings centered on your location
[ Hits: 2658 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- JF9EXF Ham Maps
- Interactive maps for WAC continents, CQ zones, ITU zones & regions, Grid squares, Beam map & Japan districts
[ Hits: 14991 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- Real-time, schedule of the transmitting times, frequencies, short-path and long-path beam headings for each beacon from your QTH. BeaconClock is for Windows 9x/NT/2k systems.
[ Hits: 1760 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
[ Hits: 27027 | Votes: 592 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- Beam Aim
- Draws a world map centered on your QTH. Type in a DX station's call sign to get the beam aim azimuth and distance to the station.
[ Hits: 1697 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.67 ]
You can try similar termsx beam aim a beam add 40m to beam 2m beam 2m 5 ele beam 440 beam diy 6m beam 10m log beam 6m beam u beam beam d beam w beam hq 1 beam vee beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links