The G5RV Antenna System Re-Visited
- The original G5RV antenna system consists of a center-fed horizontal 102' wire plus a 34' length of open-wire 525-Ohm feeder. Louis Varney, the antenna system's developer, intended two other features. Learn more at Cebik website
[ Hits: 4154 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
The G5RV patterns
- G5RV detailed antenna patterns and 3D plots setting it up as inverted V with a different angle, compared to horizontal way.
[ Hits: 4611 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- G5RV Formula - a simple multiband antenna, by Rick, KC8AON
Quarter Wave with radials
- VHF quarter wave antenna mainly for scanner usage, The quarter wave antenna is an easily designed and constructed antenna for whatever frequency you want, although with the following design, you may to limit it to the VHF and UHF bands due to the physical size.
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
International Tower Supply
- Manufactures and distributes tower and wireless site components including antenna and sector mounts, site hardware, ice bridge and cable tray. Specializing in custom fabrication of work and equipment platforms; all hot-dipped galvanized.