- The Cedevita-20 is a hybrid monoband antenna, the result of merging the radiator of a shortened vertical with one element of a dipole. It fits on most balconies and must be hung from the ceiling.
By ik1zyw Paolo Cravero
80M Vertical antenna with capacitance hat
- Simple wire antenna cheap to make, using readily available materials, Low angle radiation, with rejection of high angle signals Wide bandwidth, with resonance at the 80M DX window (3.790-3.800 MHz); and Maximum height is 40 feet
End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- The end-fed halfwave antenna is a resonant half wavelength long antenna like a dipole antenna except for it is fed at its end rather then in the center. This antenna is as old as radio and is probably best known as the Zepp Antenna
The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
- Telewave's innovative engineering produces the industry's toughest antenna systems. Yagi, Fiberglass Collinear, and Dipole models are available from 66-2500 MHz. Wattmeters, test equipment,rf power meters, duplexers, filters and cavities, transmitters combiners
Telecom Product Profiles
- Telecom Product Profiles is a manufacturers' rep firm specializing in factory direct Nello Towers, monopoles, antenna mounts, shelters, and more. Factory direct Cellular, PCS, and Wireless Broadband equipment such as antennas, radios, and more. Installation, financing, and leasing options available.
A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
HF Antennas for restricted space
- Arrl document about invisible antennas and indoor systems. It is important to consider that few compromise antennas are capable of delivering the performance one can expect from the full-size variety. But the patient and skillful operator can often do as well as some fellows who are equipped with high power and full-size antennas. The "cliff-dweller" may not be able to "bore a hole" in the band as often, and as easily, but DX can be worked successfully when band conditions are suitable.
- By G4VWL, HamCalc is collection of calculators for radio amateurs: Antenna ERP calculations.
Attenuators. Audio Filter design.Coil Winding.
Decibels. Great Circles map and calculator HF Filters HF Traps Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude (and back)
Radio Horizon calculator Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations
[ Hits: 17519 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 4.42 ]
XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.